Struggle to find sattelite

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 983 times. The last Post () by damjan992.

• Hello

I have a Diseqc 1.2 engine configured with USALS (coordinates are correct.), After restarting the receiver cannot transfer and find signal from one to another sattelite. I have to go to positioner setup to return to 0 and look for the signal for each satellite separately (signal goes to 80 percent).

I restarted motor dish, installed a new image, a new engine list (ciefp settings),tried tuner settings with diseqc 1.2-advanced and again nothing.

Anyone have an idea what else to try?

• Seems like your dish is no longer aligned correctly made winds knocked it out.

You can try this in you usuals settings.

On the longitude value ad 0.5 degrees so if your setting is 1.5 alter it to 2.0 if that does not help alter it to 1.0 remember if you have a minus value that will be a west setting.

• It does not work. Can i go and align dish by myself, what tool need ?

• Official Post

Dose it get good signal on sats when you do find them ? Both east and west sat's

Is it just a case of the motor not moving at times ??

• Yes the signal is good around 65 to 80., but when i want to change sattelite there is no signal, i should separately search for each sattelite.

• im in the same posistion as u iv got a local man coming to have a look at the dish i think it wants ajustment ti it are u in the uk any boday near u could do it for u i cant do mine its to high up

live long and prosper

• Align your satellite dish in 1 minute !! With the free application "satellite finder"

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!