No Barry Allen dm800 OE 2 02-06-2012 original backup by robi62

There are 24 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,457 times. The last Post () by idi1183.

• Best way is to ftp barryallen ipk to tmp then start tellenet session
    and type opkg install /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen*.ipk

so you can see output in case of any errors

Also check that in etc opkg arch.conf file there is a line that says arch mips32el 26

if not add it and save the file

• look for error

root@dm800:~# opkg install /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen*.ipk
    Multiple packages (enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen and enigma2-plugin-exte
    sions-barryallen) providing same name marked HOLD or PREFER. Using latest.
    Installing enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen (7.0.9) to root...
    =================================================================
    Barry Allen should be installed/upgraded ONLY when booted from Flash, Sorry !
    Collected errors:
    * pkg_run_script: package "enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen" preinst scrip
    returned status 1.
    * preinst_configure: Aborting installation of enigma2-plugin-extensions-barrya
    len.
    * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryalle
    root@dm800:~#
    root@dm800:~#

• Hi,

I have DM 800 HD original and i trie to install barry allen. I have DreamElite (the last version), but i have the same error
    Collected errors:
    * pkg_run_script: package "enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen" preinst scrip
    returned status 1.
    * preinst_configure: Aborting installation of enigma2-plugin-extensions-barrya
    len.
    * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryalle

• I know what the problem is in your case
    Ftp to root there should be a file called ba.init or similar open it and delete the writing in in it should have name of image I made .
    That should solve the problem.

• I need to know more info which version of barryallen you are installing and also is it for original or sim2???

• It's for original (DM HD 800). The version is enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen_7.0.9_mips32el.ipk
    But, I also tried earlier versions. image I use is DE. I chose the versions directly in addons via the remote. I have a hard drive in the box that I want to install barry allen

• the format is "sat 32".
    Can you really help me? I did not really know? or if you can give me a tutorial to format my drive and help me install barry allen

To which may explain this error message is formatting the hard drive? I said that I can save the film from the box on the hard drive. I remember once having done so after insatallation HDD

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!