vu+zero4k no funciona con vu+playerhd

• GoogleTranslate:

Hello, two days ago I have a vu + zero4k with the black hole image and working on luxury wifi, but I am trying to see it on my iphone 8 Plus, with the vu + playerhd I have done all the configuration following a manual creating the account no- ip, opening ports and the only thing I have achieved is that it recognizes it, you know where I may be failing: crying :. Thank you

Hola, hace dos día tengo un vu+zero4k con la imagen black hole y funcionando por wifi de lujo, pero estoy intentando verlo en mi iphone 8 Plus, con el vu+playerhd he realizado toda la configuración siguiendo un manual creando la cuenta no-ip, abriendo puertos y lo unico que he conseguido es que lo reconozca, sabeís en que puedo estar fallando:llorando:. gracias

• seagen

Approved the thread.

VU+ Zero 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!