Vu+Solo4K Logo image

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,280 times. The last Post () by balosh.

• Hello, i have problem with mi VU+Solo4K, i replaced the firmware of my VU with the OpenPli 8.1, everithing works perfectly, but i can't understand why when i turn on the decoder and the Vu+Solo4K logo lights up un the display on the Tv i see the logo of the image i replaced, does anyone have solution?

Thank you.

• Hello, i have the same problem with VU+Solo4K,i replaced the firmware of my VU with the OpenATV 6,4 works perfectly,when i turn on decoder i see the logo from the image i replaced (Open Pli). Must i flash Open source images original to corect this thing ?

Thank you.

• Official Post
  • splash_auto ( it is bitmap image) you can make your own or download it from a forum and insert it in a folder named it solo4k and thereafter make another folder named it vuplus .now insert solo4k folder in it and with a USB stick place it in the front USB pannel switch on the receiver you will find showing new image on front panel press the button it read it ...that is all

VU+ SOLO 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!