Zgemma H9Combo - "no free space"

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 840 times. The last Post () by vermin92.

• I have flashed with latest OpenVIx and Pur-e2 , but have the same error.

Its boots Ok in each but when I try to install plugins or mount a drive it gives error "no free space on drive"

Does anyone have any ideas on why I have this error and how to solve it.

• maybe you try at first to install a new recovery Image to sorted the partition new ,and after this you install a new Image from scratch . I for myself use a H9combo too and have no Problems . After install the recovery you can select the partition in what you want to install

Recovery Image H9combo

Pur-E2 -Team

Admin of HDSC

• I have reflashed with recovery firmware and reflashed the images but still having the same problem?

I cannot install any plugins.

I am not sure it is reflashing the recovery firmware. It says its flashing on the box but after 10 or so seconds it starts rebooting the last image and does not enter the multiboot menu.

Does anyone have any ideas what to try next?

• Flash Zgemma H9 COMBO and TWIN models with a new secondary bootloader - for a new eMMC partitioning system

Multiboot is ready, including an Android partition!

1) Download H9comborecovery (it will work for TWIN as well)

PurE2 v. 6.5 here: http://www.pur-e2.club/OU/imag…0210622_recovery_emmc.zip

2) Unzip it to a compatible USB memory stick formatted in FAT32.

3) Download a normal zipped h9combo

PurE2 v. 6.5 here: http://www.pur-e2.club/OU/imag…urE2-6.5-20211202_mmc.zip

4) Send it as it is (do NOT unzip/decompress this file!) to the same USB memory stick.

5) Insert the USB stick into H9 Combo's front or back USB port.

6) Press the white power button at the back, while holding the small black reset button. Let the black one go when...

7) flashing of a new Multiboot/partitioning system starts (LED says FLSH [btw, when this is done eMMC will have 4 x E2 and 1 x Android partition]). (This will be quick!)

8) Then, one faces a menu: in order to flash the 'local image' (the one we put on the USB stick) one must

=> select "Bootmenu"

=> Flash local image

=> choose USB stick where the image is

=> choose the zipped h9combo.zip"

=> choose the partition to flash it to (in my case Linux 1)

=> you will see "Flashing"... wait a bit... "Flashing completed".

9) When it is done one will see the menu again > Boot the image you just flashed...

Thanx delfi for the procedure info (I added bits to be precise)!!!

Thanx gorski for this How To

P.S. This recovery procedure is to be done only once, in order to install the secondary bootloader and repartition the flash/ROM/eMMC - or if there are significant changes and partitioning or fastboot is about to be changed.

Pur-E2 -Team

Admin of HDSC

• Thank you Jack, but that is exactly what I have done 3 times but still the same problem.

Where can I find the log files so I may post it here?

• I am not shure what you are doing . at the Recovery Image there are no Plugins it is like set up a new Multiboot system .

At first install the recovery and after this than you can install the Image in the Multiboot Area you like with plugins etc .

Recovery Image is not for using as flash Image with plugins !!!!

2 Differnt Images !!

Pur-E2 -Team

Admin of HDSC

• Yes Jack I understand, I have flashed both recovery and a multiboot firmware, trying another usb stick and will report back.

I have done this before a few times with no problems.

Thankyou for your help

Zgemma H9 Support Forum - Combo Tuner DVB-S2X DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver

Download Zgemma H9 Twin SE, Zgemma H9 Combo, Zgemma H9 Combo SE, Zgemma H9s and Zgemma H9s SE 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, OpenVision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, Sat-Lodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!