OpenBH & Media Player: How to Lock Refresh Rate at 60 for All Videos on Older LCD TV?

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 368 times. The last Post () by Ev0.

• Hi. I love OpenBH. It's my favorite firmware running on my Octagon SF8008. One problem that's killing me though is that even though I have the video settings set to 1080p 60Hz, I believe certain channels and especially certain videos played with Media Player plugin cause OpenBH to change the refresh rate probably to 50Hz. My oldie but goodie Samsung LCD TV doesn't support 50Hz and so I get a "unsupported mode" message and it's sometimes hard to recover from that without going to OpenWebIF to find and select a known 60Hz video/channel to recover the display.

Is there any parameter in /etc/enigma2/settings or elsewhere that I can set to force OpenBH to remain only at 60Hz display? The menu options are all set, but somehow the display still changes refresh rate.

• master G

Added the Label Display & LCD Support

OpenBh Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

OpenBh Supported Models ~ Abcom PULSe 4K, Abcom PULSe 4k mini, Amiko Viper 4K V40, Edision OS Mini 4K, Edision OS Mio 4K Plus, Edision OS Nino Plus, Edision OS Nino Pro, Gigablue IP 4K, Gigablue Quad 4K, Gigablue​ Trio 4K, Gigablue UE 4K, Octagon SF8008 4K, Octagon SX988, Qviart Dual 4K, Uclan ustym 4K Pro, VU+ Zero, VU+ Solo 2, VU+ Solo SE, VU+ Solo SE V2, VU+ Solo 4K, VU+ Duo2 , VU+ Uno, VU+ Uno 4k, VU+ Uno 4k SE, VU+ Ultimo, VU+ Ultimo 4K, VU+ Duo 4K and VU+ Duo 4K SE, Zgemma H11S, Zgemma H7, Zgemma​ 8.2H, Zgemma H8 Twin SE.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!