Newer BH Image, increased trouble with MgCamd ?

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,278 times. The last Post () by webworld.

• Beginning at 1.6.7 to 1.7.4 it increases problems with MgCamd on my VU+ DUO, all channels clears, but often only after restart of cam, it's not even the whole procedure, instantly the info about restart of cam appears, on the screen, wupti, everything clears!

It got worse the higher version of those images, i tryed 1.35a, 1.37 & 1.38 (still wondering if there is any difference in them at all) But there must be, because my box acts not the same, depends also on witch .cfg i use, in combination with those three, argh :surrender: yesterday i put 1.7.5 on the box, it is far more stable and only when switch between different providers, it still can stay black or sometimes it's only sound missing, i would like to keep this on, but i'm not the only person in this house and it might trouble the rest, hmm

Going back to 1.6.2 to 1.6.6 everything is very fast and no problems, but i like the features and want to move on in life, this is going on half year now, yaikes!

Can i do something in the .cfg file to help this situation disappear ?

I don't want to use other cams and i now need help to solve this, so did anybody have awareness about this small but annoying effect ?

Best Regards, webworld

• Official Post

In the new linux kernel images (1.67 upwards) the auto detect for box type does not work prperly so you must set it manualy, look at the bottom of your mg_cfg file and set like this.

• I've bin wondering and speculating the last six month with this stupid problem, i pulled my gutts together and asked in here, my first writing at all, but i cannot tell you how pleased i am with your help, this is working 100% like i want it to, such a releaf beer10

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!