H9S SE Radio Background Not Working

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 992 times. The last Post () by notlisiu1320.

• Hello,

Radio background is not working on this model (H9S SE). I've tried a few different images with the same result: black screen. Radio.mvi file is present in the usr/share/enigma2 folder. I replaced with several other radio.mvi files I have on hand, and it is not working. These .mvi files work on three other E2 receivers. Is there a fix? I have the "show radio background" setting in User Interface set correctly. Any instructions would be appreciated.

Thank you,

BWE

• There was a bug on openatv at the beginning of the year.
    Are you using an old openatv.

/usr/share/enigma2/radio.mvi

If that doesn't work copy it to /etc/enigma2/

if that doesn't work try a 1280 x 720 image

if that doesn't work update your image

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• The .mvi files I have work on several other E2 receivers. I already tried replacing the default .mvi file, and it doesn't work. Black screen on all .mvi files. I tried a few different images, all updated, and nothing is working. Thanks for you input.

• Thanks for all of the input guys. If there is no support in the drivers, then I guess it settles it for now. Hopefully, the Zgemma team will work to get this basic feature functional again.

Zgemma H9 Support Forum - Combo Tuner DVB-S2X DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver

Download Zgemma H9 Twin SE, Zgemma H9 Combo, Zgemma H9 Combo SE, Zgemma H9s and Zgemma H9s SE 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, OpenVision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, Sat-Lodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!