Configure Smargo card reader with CCcam Enigma2

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 977 times. The last Post () by master G.

• I have an Smargo card reader on my Xtrend E9500. The internal cardreaders dont seem to werk anymore.

What do i have to do to Make this work?

Ik have tried it with Openpli and CCcam 2.3.0 but what lines do i have to edit in CCcam for the Smargo reader?

I have installed the driver but as i understand i have to edit CCcam for the Smargo.

But how can you edit with Notepad++ or also with the normal Notepad?

What i found difficult..where do you find( for instande in Open pli..i have nog Open atv installed) the Cccam config.

There a several folders..who can help?

• Official Post

What do i have to do to Make this work?

Add this line to the CCcam.cfg SERIAL READER : /dev/ttyUSB0

But how can you edit with Notepad++ or also with the normal Notepad?

By downloading the CCcam.cfg with an FTP tool to your pc/laptop then editing it from there.

What i found difficult..where do you find( for instande in Open pli..i have nog Open atv installed) the Cccam config.

It can be found in the /etc folder.

• Thanks for you,re answer.

Do i also have to add Smartreader + ?

Can i transport the Cfg file in the pc and then edit it there? And then put it back in the /etc folder?

Thanks so much for you,re help i appreciate this very much!

• Official Post

Do i also have to add Smartreader + ?

No, this is optional and only identifies which type of reader it is (phoenix, mouse, uniprog, sc8in1, smartreader+).

It will work with or without smartreader+

SERIAL READER : /dev/ttyUSB0 smartreader+

SERIAL READER : /dev/ttyUSB0

Can i transport the Cfg file in the pc and then edit it there? And then put it back in the /etc folder?

Yes, that`s what i posted above..

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!