Problem with Image on dreambox one

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,104 times. The last Post () by storm_breaker.

• Hi. I got some problems when install images on my dreambox one. Have tryed different versions. But got problem that sound doesnt sync. Video freezing on some channels. And the volumebutton doesnt work as it has done with earlier dreambox models. I´ve got a dm900 before and it was much easier and free of problem. Anyone got problems with dreambox one as this?
    Have tryed different Openpli versions, but seems not be free from problems

• Official Post

Hi

Well you have now enter the red zone of breaking your box. You have installed an image that is not Official for your box.

Image in it self will not harm your box. But you should really install a DreamOS based image instead of the Open images.

But this is very important!!!!!!

When you flash a new DreamOS based image. In the FlashTool it's very important that you uncheck the 2 boxes so you don't backup and restore any settings from your current image. Or you will end up with i dead box flashing the red light!!

There are plenty of images to choose from that is built on DreamOS (OE 2.6)

Look for image like:

Newnigma2

SatLodge

DreamElite 7

Peter pan Into the Darkness

GP 4.1

Merlin

and others base on the OE 2.6 DreamOS

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• Ok thanks for answer. I have flashed my earlier dm900 with image from openpli and works so whats the difference? Otherwise have tryed Dream elite, but the design looks like from dreambox 500-s time so not very intresting

• Official Post

All boxes except Dreambox One and Two have been supported by Open Alliance so they are safe to use

But your Dreambox One is diffrent and have never been supported by any of the OpenAlliance Teams

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• It is possible to get firmware from other versions to get images to work.

Anyone got Openpli working correctly on dreambox one?

Dreambox One 4K UHD 2160p H.265 Enigma2 Linux Android Dual Wifi DVB-S2X MIS Satellite Receiver.

Download DreamOne Dreambox One 4K UHD Android CoreELEC, DreamOS Firmware and Enigma2 Images. Team Support from DemoniSat - Dream-Elite - Gemini Project GP4 - Merlin Project - NewNigma2 - Peter Pan Neverland - OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!