No Audio Axas His Twin Plus

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 574 times. The last Post () by TurboPirate.

• Hello gang, after scanning channels all FTA channels have audio but the PV, BI$$ channels don't, I installed all images latest oscam emu ipk, edited the softcam key for my satellites setup, after it did auto roll and found new keys all channels have video but no audio, I tried changing the audio language but no luck, I thought it needed a driver update so I tried online update and it updated to OpenATV 7, scan channels same problem but this time the FTA channels didn't appear with names, they appeared with numbers with letters something like 0x456 SID0X67 kind of like that, any help is appreciated.

Do I need a different OSCam emu? maybe one for arm v7? I think this receiver is not mips, the processor is Hi3716MV410.

Thanks in advance TP

There are no stupid questions, only stupid that don't ask. Author: Anonymous

Testing: Octagon SF8008 Twin, AXAS Twin His Plus, Cloud I Box II, FreeSat GTC, KI PRO, H96 MAX 4K UHD, FireTV Stick, Onn Stick

• I think I fixed the problem without knowing how, I factory reset, scanned all channels again, installed OSCam mips and arm ipk (latest) edited Softcam for my sats setup, installed softcam feed 2.0 instead of the 4.5 I installed in the first time, auto roll did it's work and channels have audio, FTA channels now scanned with names not weird numbers................................................was that the problem? Softcam feed version?

There are no stupid questions, only stupid that don't ask. Author: Anonymous

Testing: Octagon SF8008 Twin, AXAS Twin His Plus, Cloud I Box II, FreeSat GTC, KI PRO, H96 MAX 4K UHD, FireTV Stick, Onn Stick

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!