EPG Import mod from Dorik1972 Support Thread

There are 442 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 54,119 times. The last Post () by jazzyman.

• Are there any objections to incorporating these changes into the version used by OE-A images? Better still, can a pull request be submitted?

No objection from my side ... GPL 3.0 has not been canceled :smiling face with halo: But you should also take into account that the code is written universally and works on any images (based on Python2 or Python3) including DreamOS based

p.s. RE: EPG Import mod from Dorik1972 Support Thread

• it doesn't work the same ... strange thing

Nothing strange if you understand where the description of the transmissions comes from when receiving EPG from a satellite. Moreover - no relationship with the plugin. Check the EIT EPG settings in the image you are using, it must be ON. Also, make sure you don't have the menu item ON to clear the current epg.dat (it must be OFF) before importing data from XMLTV in this plugin!

• Hi pepsik! ;-)

A short question:

is there a possibility that epgimport can be started via cron at another time to update the data from PlutoTV and SamsungTV+? The data is not provided for 24 hours... :-(

Yesterday I tried to see if I could get any further with OfflineImport, but then I get the information in Putty:

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/EPGImport/OfflineImport.py: line 14: from: command not found

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/EPGImport/OfflineImport.py: line 15: import: command not found

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/EPGImport/OfflineImport.py: line 16: from: command not found

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/EPGImport/OfflineImport.py: line 18: EPGImport.HDD_EPG_DAT: command not found

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/EPGImport/OfflineImport.py: line 23: class: command not found

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/EPGImport/OfflineImport.py: line 24: syntax error near unexpected token `('

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/EPGImport/OfflineImport.py: line 24: ` def getInstance(self):'

OpenATV 7.1

• dreambox 920

experimental unstable image

hdglass skin 17

green screen

• is there a possibility that epgimport can be started via cron at another time to update

1) I have never used the OfflineImport.py functionality, I don't see any point in it... Moreover, as far as I remember, this is not used in the plugin. This is an example file of "how to"

2) Your question is somewhat unclear. You can set the days of the week and time for importing events in main menu. It works in standby mode. If I misunderstood something, then once again describe the problem or your "desire" in more detail.

• green screen

FATAL!: addTimer must be called from thread 30649 but is called from thread 31177

I am aware of this problem. But I have never been able to reproduce it myself. If you remove the antenna cable from your DreamBox, everything imports without "addTimer thread" error. Also, one of the users told me that such an error occurs due to a conflict with other installed plugins, if I remember correctly, then with bluepanel

• is there a possibility that epgimport can be started via cron at another time to update

1) I have never used the OfflineImport.py functionality, I don't see any point in it... Moreover, as far as I remember, this is not used in the plugin. This is an example file of "how to"

2) Your question is somewhat unclear. You can set the days of the week and time for importing events in main menu. It works in standby mode. If I misunderstood something, then once again describe the problem or your "desire" in more detail.

EPGimport only allows an update at a specified time and also the days on which you only want to update, for example.

I run the import every day at 6:40 am.

Since the EPG is offered for 2 providers PlutoTV and SamsungTV+ (I think for a maximum of 6 hours), I would like to have another automatic update carried out at a later time. Currently I do this manually (which can get annoying at times)

What would be very nice if at least 4x times could be entered in the main menu (as well as the days of the week).

For example, my IPTV provider doesn't cause any trouble if I call up EPG data every 6 hours and it's irrelevant with the freely accessible xml data anyway.

• For example, my IPTV provider doesn't cause any trouble if I call up EPG data every 6 hours

I understand your "sorrow" =) For IPTV, use my other plugin - RE: E2m3u2bouquet Plugin it does not require EPGImport installed and can import EPG events in the interval mode you need ... To add the ability to import EPG events in "interval mode" such as every hour or every two hours, etc. small changes to the EPGImport code need to be made. I cannot do this right now. Later. After the victory.

p.s. jeepcook actively uses Pluto with RE: E2m3u2bouquet Plugin and, I think, will not refuse to help you with setup and explanations of what's what in e2m3u2b

• niente da fare... le impostazioni sono come dici tu... se non metto nessun plugin ho la trama sui canali sky cinema passando sempre prima dal sat... come metto i plugin... epgimport o solo il tuo. ..in questi canali non ho trama...bho....

• sky cinema passando sempre prima dal sat... come metto i plugin... epgimport o solo il tuo.

The presence of any descriptions of programs/films/cartoons, etc. does not depend on the plugin, but on the XMLTV you are using

In other words... If your *****_cahnnels.xml lookup table file contains references to channel_id - serviceref for SKY cinema, and the "description" field is empty in XMLTV you are used, then there will be no plot to such channels

• Hello,

it doesn't work on my Dream TWO 2.6 with Newnigma2.

Install OK but when i do the search of EPG nothing come. It stays to the first source at 0 !

and also, i have an error message, the plugin is not really setting well (did with telnet) miss something like backport ??

So I like epgimport but it's far a paradise to setup !

tank you to help me.

Best regards

Pybear

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!