EPG Import mod from Dorik1972 Support Thread

There are 446 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 55,709 times. The last Post () by Panda555.

• DM800-hd se

image open atv 6.2

downloaded and installed it here in the feed epg import. then set up. also finds entries but iptv finds no data.

Furthermore, jedi maker xtream is installed.

am despairing.

• Here the information

Edited once, last by master G: log removed ().

• ok, that means that my provider doesn't provide epg data, although he said they tin it.

No... your log only says that xmltv is NOT downloaded from the link specified in the plugin configuration files (Selected sources: ['IPTV'])... It is not reflected in the log. But you can check if it is "Alive" using curl or wget

• /media/hdd/epgimport.kli&password=

Only part of the link got into the log, but as I understand it, it is with authorization .. and it’s not a fact that this is a link to xmltv ... It may be a link to a php script, which subsequently returns EPG ... therefore, not seeing the link I have nothing more to tell you

p.s. I wrote to you about how to make a log of the operation of the entire system and a link and a lot of other additional information would be visible there - RE: EPG Import mod from Dorik1972 Support Thread , but you went "your way" =) Yes, the plugin log gives information about what is happening, but not as detailed as the log of the entire system

• Code
    ok thanks .. enter the first command you sent me into the terninal so i get a log of the whole system ?

would be nice if you could help me.

I entered all data in jedi maker xtream url user password
  • Code
    jedi maker xtream is a plugin for iptv. in which you enter the url, user and password of the provider. You can also create your own favorites and then search for the data via epg import. as said noemal sat provider works with epg import but no iptv channels.
  • jedi maker xtream

AND ? This is an EPGImport topic... Tell me, if some "third-party" application, for example "jedi maker xtream", incorrectly generated something for EPGImport, who is to blame?

For IPTV I use my own plugin... -

• Code
    ok, i think there was a problem with the first installation. Now he finds 107 events on IPTV channels but not visible under EPG.
    Will test it again tonight and send you the file again
  • master G

Added the Label EPG Importer

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!