4.9° E or 0.6° W?

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 649 times. The last Post () by seagen.

• Hello,

I want to receive the main channels from Sweden (SVT1/2), Norway (NRK1/2), Finland (YLE 1/2), ideally with a CI module. I have read here only premium channels will need CI+ paariing. Which satellite position is better suited/more future-proof? 4.9° East oder 0.6° West?

Does an Allente card work in a normal CI module for these channels?

Where can I get such a card/module bundle from outside these countries?

• Official Post

Hi this is the Nordic section so we are suppose to communicate in our Nordic language, But I do accept English as your question is legit :)

Those channels you are asking about, SVT 1/2 NRK 1/2/3 YLE 1/2 do not need any CI+ module and will work just fine with a card and Oscam.

But if you want to use a CI module it can be almost any Conax module.

All Nordic channels has moved to 0.8 west. So nothing left on the 4.8/4.9 satellit and those still there don't work.

But you can't get buy a subscription if you don't live in none of those countries.

And you can only get a subscription from the contry you live in.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• Are you sure that YLE doesn't require CI+ ? I remember at least one of the Finnish channels required it. Any Norwegian, Swedish or Danish card I think gives access to NRK, SVT and DR channels.. I don't know why YLE is left out of this.

• Official Post

I have not watched the Finnish channels for some time but looks like still work without CI+ module

You can buy an extra package that open the those channels no matter what country you live in.

af5b7432fef956cd65767ff3.jpg

• Could it have been YLE Teema / Fem HD then? Or MTV 3? I am very certain one of them was failing when I tried it a while back. Didn't know YLE could be ordered as an extra ... but still odd that YLE is the only one missing from the basic package :)

• Official Post

No if you buy your subscription from Finlad of cause Yle is avalible.

But if you buy your subscription from ex Norway you can buy an extra package to open the basic Nordic channels

I have tested so all YLE Channels do work for me.

But not MTV 3 for MTV 3 you need a Finnish subscription card

• Official Post

Q is the name of the skin. It's simular to KiddaC slyk-q-1080 and also is based on the same design

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!