Loss of video signal after time

• I am using the Golden Media Spark Reloaded with the following image openpli-enigma2-7.0-rc-spark7111 25/12/2018 &7162 26/12/2018- develop Ednaz

My issue is that it works perfectly fine after booting but after some time (the period is random) it starts to artifact the video image. The signal is above 70% and it is just the video signal getting lost.

The issue only occurs on some channels but not all.

Moreover, when it stays on the said broken channels for longer period, all channels stop working and only reboot helps.

Things I have tried:

- different cables (HDMI, Ethernet, Coaxial)

- different image

- different OSCam

If you need any other details I am ready to provide them.

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!