Solution error in the Dream mutimedia Error Dreambox 800HD

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 330 times. The last Post () by djminato.

• If you encounter this error, do not worry at all.

Because of this error, remove the boot loader on the flash memory device is not a hardware problem.
    To solve this problem, use the following up of the DreamUP.
    RS232 cable to your receiver and unplug the receiver from the cable lan
    Be careful when installing the image, Badsector option is enabled.
    The problem is easily solved.

by N@SER
    Good luck

• anyone trid this, I have this problem and I cant fix it.

If that's the tone problem is not solved with this method, you can use the following method:
    In order to benefit from the improvements, it is required that you either flash the new image with the latest version of DreamUP (V1.3.3.8) or flash a new second stage loader (DM800HD PVR) before flashing the image via your browser or other means.
    It is recommended that you flash the new image for improved stability.

• my problem is
    1. I have the Dream Multimedia Error as first post.
    2. No ca in bootloader message when trying to flash with dreamup and as soon as I acknowledge the message dreamup disconnects

If its not broke --- fix it anyway.

• my problem is
    1. I have the Dream Multimedia Error as first post.
    2. No ca in bootloader message when trying to flash with dreamup and as soon as I acknowledge the message dreamup disconnects

I love that there are two ways to solve this problem.
    This error usually occurs when the boot loader is erased, You dream up a different version using the RS232 port and install the boot loader 84, then dream up 1.3.3.8 cvs install an image.

• Sorry I'm being a bit thick (head scrambled).

I cant flash with any version of dream up ( I've tried loads). I get no ca message and when I acknowledge the message dream up disconnects. If I use the patched dream up with 800 repair or enforcer I get the file to big message.

I have a 800hd clone I thought the latest version was boot loader #82

If its not broke --- fix it anyway.

• Sorry I'm being a bit thick (head scrambled).

I cant flash with any version of dream up ( I've tried loads). I get no ca message and when I acknowledge the message dream up disconnects. If I use the patched dream up with 800 repair or enforcer I get the file to big message.

I have a 800hd clone I thought the latest version was boot loader #82

I thought your main receiver.
    Get help for this error from the training:
    http://linuxsat-support.com/en…er-no-ca-error-dm800.html

http://linuxsat-support.com/en…ror-sunray-flashup-b.html
    It says that the image size is large, most likely your boot image with error installing.
    To make sure the BIOS and boot into the instruction decoder can identify, then with an image of your boot.
    http://linuxsat-support.com/en…per-terminal-program.html

Similarly, in the BIOS to the last tab and you get a Factory Reset.
    Most likely your problem is resolved.
    Good luck

• i have message 2in1 error and i can't use dreamup because i have a message waiting for aknwoledge i try it opti flasher no success please samoene help me i'm bloked

• Salve sono nuovo del forum ho un inetbox 800 hd pvr con sim ferrari , da oggi trovo sul display error e non mi fa ne flashare con dream up ne tramite pagina web......cosa posso fare

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!