vu+ duo se 4k DVB S2X FBC Tuner question

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,054 times. The last Post () by abdul.jabbar.

• hi

looking to buy a vu plus duo se 4k box

currently have vuplus solo2 box which was great but now cannot add more than a few plugins without running out of space .. tried flash expander but does not help

also have a zgemma h9 combo . the remote is crap . works but do not personally like this box . ok cheap box

also have fire stick 4k max ... picture quality is not as good as my solo2 box .. good for iptv but limited on skins etc

on the new vu plus duo se 4k : a few questions

is picture quality good ... any boxes that are better ... was also looking at qigablue quad

is the remote decent in sensitivity or do you need to aim well like the zgemma remote

can i install a lot of plugins without the box crashing like my solo2 box

there seems to be many tuner options on the duo 4k se

i have sky uk 28.2 and iptv ... is this tuner (cheapest option ) ok for me 1 X DVB -S2X FBC twin tuner ok ...

does this allow watching one channel and recording another ?

also have motorised sat but do not use ..

could also bring 2 feeds in from sky dish via twin lnb if this would be useful ?

basic question ... is this basic tuner ok for me .. do not need cable or terrestial channels ...

• I'm a happy owener.

Excellent Video quality.

Only issue is KODI plugin that is very tricky depending from installed image and streaming not smooth.

Vido are instead very smooth with nominal app.

Vu+ DUO 4K SE - OpenATV 7.3

Zgemma H9.2H SE - OpenATV 7.3

• I just received my vuplus duo se 4k box

I will start to set it up later tonight . so far looks good

not the cheap little boxes you get now that come with all the specs but the quality is rubbish .. this looks well build and solid

hope the performance is the same ...

• I just received my vuplus duo se 4k box

I will start to set it up later tonight . so far looks good

not the cheap little boxes you get now that come with all the specs but the quality is rubbish .. this looks well build and solid

hope the performance is the same ...

Well, the HW is OK even if I received a not working Sat Tuner board and needed a replacement in waranty.

The SW is ... well is more or less OK and trick depending from the image you will use.

The Pluig-in .... this is another stoy ... not all are well working and some of them are working but not usable (like KODI).

Vu+ DUO 4K SE - OpenATV 7.3

Zgemma H9.2H SE - OpenATV 7.3

• installed openpli . all plugins i use seem fine and a lot more satble than the solo2 box i had . some problems with iptv epg but i think its me and nothing to do with the box . personally glad i bought this .. i will try the openatv image as there is guide on here to follow by KiddaC . hopefully that fixes the epg issue . i get epg but only lasts a day or so than dissapears . does nut remain for gthe 7 days set

Vu+ DUO 4K SE DVB-S2X FBC Twin Tuner PVR Linux Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!