I am looking for guide to see satellite and IPTV channels with OpenPCTV OS(withouth any tunner)

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 578 times. The last Post () by KiddaC.

• I'm new in the world of IPTV and I'm looking for a secure way, to set my HP Envy-15 laptop to get a Linux Enigma2 system, without a satellite receiver connected to your PC. Are you a method ???? Reading between the various forums and guides on YouTube I didn't understand much but I have succeeded thanks to a guide here to install the OpenPCTV system on VBOX but now I don't know how to continue. Someone would be kind enough to give me tips.

• master G

Approved the thread.
  • It depends what your are actually hoping to achieve.

Do you want purely a laptop set up with linux and enigma2 to run an enigma2 setup.

Or do you just want to access your enigma2 box satellite channels and iptv streams on your laptop.

If just the latter then that is very simple.

Most enigma2 oe-aliiance images like openatv, openvix, pure2, openblackhole etc all come with software called openwebif.

To access openwebif on your laptop,

First you need to set a password for your enigma2 box. setup > System > network

Then get your enigma2 network address. info > network

For example 192.168.5.10

You just then type this address in your laptop browser. (if on the same wifi)

And you will be presented with the openwebif interface.

From here, you can view all your satellite bouquets (folders) and iptv bouquet folders. IPTV folders would need to be created using a bouquet plugin like my jedimakerxtream plugin or E2m3u2bouquet plugin

fca5fad110369bdc39237a.png

clicking the stream or transcode icons will open the stream in your media player like VLC player.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• My situation is this i don 't have any satelite decoder and i want to see channels(italian) with openpctv linux distro(installed on external drive) withouth any tunner svb on my laptop with frontend enigma2.Im looking for a guide to map the keyboard like tv.And then i want to mirror tis to a my own smart television.

Thanks for speedy answer

Edited once, last by Calde: the second way is the answer to your question:"want purely a laptop set up with linux and enigma2 to run an enigma2 setup" Thanks for read ().

• If you have no satellite decoder you cannot view over the air satellite streams.

By the looks of it, you just need an iptv line.

And then download an app for your smart tv or buy a fire 4k stick for your tv.

Best IPTV Players for Smart tv 2022
    If you know what are the IPTV Lists to watch Live TV. You definitely entered this article because you want to see these IPTV listings on ...
    www.streaming1tv.com

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!