Vu+ DUO 4K SE audio problem with Sonos Playbar

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 381 times. The last Post () by newbieraf.

• And now a new and interesting problem. Yesterday our plug sockets tripped and whilst everything came back the VU Box now has a volume issue with my Sonos system. let me explain.

I am running a LG65 Inch Oled, which is connected to the 1st gen Sonos Playbar via optical. The TV is set for all audio to go through the optical and therefore through the Sonos and obviously the VU box is connected to the TV via HDMI. Now the problem is the volume of the Sonos as to be as high up as 90% to be able to to hear the VU Box. This seems to be only affected the VU because when I flip to my Apple TV or NVidia shield there is no such problem.

I think the problem first presented itself after the sockets tripping. I tried rebooting the VU and the Sonos playbar with no success. Any ideas?

Edited once, last by master G: moved into its own thread. ().

• master G

Added the Label Audio & Subtitle Support

Vu+ DUO 4K SE DVB-S2X FBC Twin Tuner PVR Linux Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!