TVHeadend: Channel EPG issues.

• Hey all,

So, I've spend a lot of time trying to get xbox tuners working on my Gigablue X3 4K for terrestrial TV but no luck getting that working. So, I switched back to running the DTT off of a raspberry pi via headend.

None of the automated solutions worked for me (e2m3ubouquet, JediXtream etc) so I had to create the playlist manually

I'm 90% there in terms of a proper solution. I've EPG working on MUX1 in Ireland (or MUX2, no idea which one is which) after I edited the #SERVICE 1:0:1:0835:03ea:2174:0:0:0:0: in the playlist manually. I found the necessary formula to enter the SID and other information such as Network ID etc.

It's working great on one mux but not on the other. Any ideas as to why I can't get it EPG working on the other MUX? I'm nearly sure I've all the info correct, the SID changes per channel (obviously) and the transport ID changes per mux. Network ID stays the same as we only have the one network here in Ireland (operated by 2RN)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!