your opinion please flashed modem

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,417 times. The last Post () by SkinBobUk.

• hi guys i'm a little confused so need your help in buying a preflashed modem

ambit 256 Firmware 1.1 rev 39

Motorola Surfboard SB5100i / SB5100 Sigma 1.06 Firmware

5101E FLASHED WITH HAXOWARE

what would you recomend guys

• Why are you confused? buy it n try it m8, haxo is a prog that flashes yer modem, so whats the prob m8?

Mutz

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• theres a lot to consider what speeds modems support if you need to flash them there all kinds of leads you have to use blackcat jtag headers non headers flash through network soldering thats why i ask to see if anyone has any oppinions on the matter and to make our forum a more knowledgable place

• I use a sb5101e cos its easier to flash and fix than the ambit 256.

The sb5101 can be flashed by blackcat so u cant brick it.

If your in the uk tho i wouldn't bother, the hassle your gonna have keeping the thing online really aint worth it. Most of virmins connections are upgraded to docsis 2/3 now and u can only get a docsis 1 mac online.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!