need a backup image with cccam german fix already installed for dm 800hdse estar

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 502 times. The last Post () by gioboxgiobox.

• hello,

i have a problem with ccam. I have tried with many many images and i have always the same problem.

After flashing with any image, i download an available ccam and i put my cline into to the ccam cfg and everything works fine.

When i change my ccam into ccam 2.3.8 with germanfix everything works perfect . All channels include german sky works fine with changing the ccam.

But when i restart the box i have only freezes on all the channels that works with my new ccam.

The same thing if i instal ccam 2.3.8 with ipk installer it works fine, but again if i restart the box i have again freeze on all channels that works with ccam.

I have dm 800 hd se estar.

Can somwone help me with a backup image with ccam german fix already installed for dm 800hdse estar .

I dot know why i have this problem.

It works fine but if i restart i have freeze.

• Go to Best Answer
  • all these bachups i have tried already.

These bachups are not ready with ccam german fix.

I have to install always 2.3.8 myself.

This is not the problem.

I can do this. instelling ccam 2.3.8 is no problem and everithing works wijlen no freezes.

The problem is if i restart the box i have freeze on all ccam channel.

I dont have experience with oscam.

Wich oscam must i install ?

Where must iput my cline?

How can i activate my rijksarchivaris into oscam?

how can i activate my tivusat card into oscam

Edited once, last by master G: Merged a post created by gioboxgiobox into this post. ().

• Best Answer

i have seen this many times on my box when using CCcam.2.3.2 for skyDE and above

stop CCcam

restart CCcam on a FTA channel

works for me

see if that makes a difference

parabéns cr7 & moliveira88

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

RIP Vangelis Papathanassiou

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!