EmbyDream Client Plugin for images with Python2 and Python3

There are 134 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 18,110 times. The last Post () by murxer.

• Satdreamgr works perfectly and your Plugin also just doesn't load the posters, little reason to go through the process of changing Image...

I just put it as a question of whether it has happened to someone else and there is an easy solution!

Thanks for your time my friend

• thanks for this fantastic plug in i tested it on several images i am very happy with pure 2 , openatv 6.4 i have a zgemma h9 combo in the registry log i have an error that i will post you now i would like to understand if i can solve it

log :

13.12.2022 09:03:09 [EmbyDream]: decodePic {'thumb_file': '/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/EmbyDream/images/background_1920x1080.png'} error: 'x'

• I didn't quite understand what you mean here:

and create form log let all images be deleted

You should have a log created, which I can then see.

And delete all covers before you choose a section

thanks for this fantastic plug in i tested it on several images i am very happy with pure 2 , openatv 6.4 i have a zgemma h9 combo in the registry log i have an error that i will post you now i would like to understand if i can solve it

Glad you like it, I'm glad.

I still have to fix the error, but it has no effect.

Here I overlooked the parameters x and y to be passed in the json.

I scale the images to the correct resolution using the x and y values

With the background image, however, this is superfluous because it is the right size.

But will fix it.

Greeting Murxer

• i created a debug log that you asked for, Murxer

• I use latest openpli 8.3 and no ipk from first post i can install. get always a error on install. When use wget for install i get this error:

root@vuuno4kse:~# wget http://plugins.boxpirates.dynv…ream-dreamos-installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh

wget: bad address 'plugins.boxpirates.dynvpn.de'

* LG OLED65C17LB * VU+ UNO 4k SE * LNB DUR-line UK 124 * SAT TV Unicable * Router: Fritz!Box 6660 Cable *

Edited once, last by Scoty ().

• I use latest openpli 8.3 and no ipk from first post i can install. get always a error on install. When use wget for install i get this error:

There is no wget installer for ipk, only for DreamOS.

I don't know the image.

It depends on which processor is installed and which Python version is used.

Check out the post from here if it is an armhf box and Python 2.7 is used.

If it works for you I can also create a package for your image.

i created a debug log that you asked for, Murxer

[gPixmap] cannot blit 8bpp from 32bpp is a driver error

Please hang me a cover or two so I can take a look.

Greeting Murxer

There is no wget installer for ipk, only for DreamOS.

Check out the post from here.

If it works for you I can also create a package for your image

Both not work. I have a VU UNO 4K SE with openpli 8.3.

* LG OLED65C17LB * VU+ UNO 4k SE * LNB DUR-line UK 124 * SAT TV Unicable * Router: Fritz!Box 6660 Cable *

Edited once, last by Scoty ().

• I just tested it myself with OpenPLI 8.3 on the UNO 4k.

I unpacked the VTI ipk and pushed it onto the box with FTP.

Then install the dependencies.

After restarting the GUI, I was able to use the plugin without any problems, and the covers are also loaded properly.

That's what I meant by testing.

I will create another version so that you can install the ipk.

But maybe I'll get to that tomorrow.

I don't have any more time today.

Greeting Murxer

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!