Herobox EX4 blocked

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,083 times. The last Post () by kashmir.

• Hello Everybody,

I have a Herobox EX4 , that is like a Miraclebox premium miniplus ; now is blocked , don’t boot and screen show only “miraclebox”.

I try to flash many images but now remain same.

Before works well with the images for miniplus ( Egami 9 &10 ,Openatv) ;

at a certain moment after I switch off the box , it don’t restart and to make it restart I disconnect and reconnect the power supply sometimes and after this works.

But after 2 or 3 times ,it don’t restart anymore.

Now ,to try to get my box working again,

I bought a board IEZ-USB FX2LP CY7C68013A , and

I rebuilt an old desktop with XP ;

I find on web instructions for Gigablue but not for my box

I don’t know where connect the board to Herobox and which type of Broadcom studio 3 I have to use .

Can someone help me?

Many thanks

best regards

ciao

• Hi,

I'm sorry but I try to ask again if anybody knows procedure to restore this Herobox Ex4.

thank you

I've got a similar box ( Sunray Herobox) and none of this has ever occurred to me so I can't help you , but as soon as i 'll find out the procedure ill share with you. Actually this box is behaving much better than other boxes I own notably Zgemmas ,it is really a pity it got stuck.

One more thing , when you flash the decoder do you put al the files you find in the folder "miniplus" in a folder called "Herobox" and do you change the file "noforce" in "force"?

Edited once, last by Alienato ().

• Thanks for the reply Alienato,

yes of course I flash many images , box works fine for a lot of time and I know "force" and rename folder.

I have other boxes , Zgemma H7 and Vu+ solo SE ,but I would like for personal satisfaction to fix this receiver ;

of course it's better and more easy buy another new ....

I look inside , there isn't pin looks like serial or other ; I see 2 connector with 5 pin ; one of this is for the fun , the second connector it's empty with 5 pin

,one it's -9,9 V , other -0,3 v ,other zero V and this connector it's near the tuner.

thanks

ciao

Edited 2 times, last by zurich ().

• Thanks for the reply Alienato,

yes of course I flash a lot of images, the box works well for quite a while and I know how to "force" and rename the folder.

I have other boxes, Zgemma H7 and Vu+ solo SE, but I would like for my personal satisfaction to repair this receiver;

of course it's better and easier to buy another new one....

I look inside, there is no brooch that looks like a serial or something; I see 2 5-pin connectors; one of them is for fun, the second connector is empty with 5 pins

, one is -9.9V, the other -0.3v, the other zero V and this connector is near the tuner.

Thanks

ciao

Quote from zürich

Hi friend, if you don't have more answers, it's not a lack of will but it's the problem that your device is not very common, personally I don't have one, otherwise I I'll be happy to help you...good luck for the rest...

Edited 5 times, last by kashmir ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!