DM TWO...sound works picture freezed

There are 23 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,779 times. The last Post () by sarim112.

• Hi to All

i have issues with DM-2

a strange kind issue

using experimental or GP4 image

using Smartcam or Cline...

the channel picture ( after some time; might be long or short...depends on internet speed and connectivity)

freezes but sound keeps on working...while pictures used to be freezed or comes in clicks...after every 40 sec.

i have 13e and 88e installed.

Note....there is everything Normal on FTA channels...

so plz help me to sort out the issue

• Official Post

It' nothing wrong with your Dreambox. Since you have no issues with FTA channels.

Same your softcam can't fix a bad share.

Freeze and audio glitch is because you have a crappy c-line

Complain to your provider and have them fix it for you :smiling face:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• It' nothing wrong with your Dreambox. Since you have no issues with FTA channels.

Same your softcam can't fix a bad share.

Freeze and audio glitch is because you have a crappy c-line

Complain to your provider and have them fix it for you :smiling face:

I Have the same thing. Changed freezing lines to lines that work perfect on my Zgemma reciver and it's still the same. Picture freeze and audio still going. Any ideas?

• I had the same problem.
    When the c-line is interrupted, the picture freezes, and audio still going.

especially if the c-line is weak.

When set sync mode to hold first frame , when the server returns to work, the picure and sound return to work together

• I had the same problem.
    When the c-line is interrupted, the picture freezes, and audio still going.

especially if the c-line is weak.

When set sync mode to hold first frame , when the server returns to work, the picure and sound return to work together

It should be somewhere in menu that I can access by remote controller?

• Official Post

If you want to change the sync settings go to

Menu >> Setup >> Picture & Sound >> AV Settings

Change syncmode from "Slow Motion" to "Hold first freame"

• Official Post

Then you are using and none supported image on your Dreambox Two UHD

The problems is because of this. The OE-A based images doesn not have the proper drivers for the hardware.

You can compare this with, If you buy and Apple computer with MacOS and install Windows on it.

Yes it will somewhat work but not as near as good as with MacOS.

I suggest you flash a proper image based on DreamOS and not OE-A

But be aware since you now have a OE-A image in your Dreambox.

When flashing a new image. Do Not backup and restore any settings!!!!!

make sure those 2 square are unchecked before you flash or else your box can be bricked and need an expert to fix

• If you want to change the sync settings go to

Menu >> Setup >> Picture & Sound >> AV Settings

Change syncmode from "Slow Motion" to "Hold first freame"

dreambox two have a major problem that i faced.88e satellite tp 11672v44995 5/6 does,nt work on this receiver,sound come but no video shows.i have used different images like dreamelite,gp4.1,marlin & now i have uses nn2,unfortunately the result are same.please help mein if u have any slution?

Edited once, last by jenseneverest: Merged a post created by sarim112 into this post. ().

• Official Post

Hi

This beam is so far under my horizon that I have no clue. Does the same freq work on any other stb then Dreambox Two?

If you have Audio then there are only 2 options why this is not working.

1. You do not have the proper encryption card and the channels are HW paired and need an CI+ Module

2. VideoCodec is not supported by the Dreambox Hardware. But according to Lyngsat that should not be the issue

I found this frequency info. Maybe that could help

Strong TP Videocon D2H 88E Frequency List TV Channels
    Videocon D2h Channel List And Numbers 2021 Videocon D2h is one of the best DTH service providers in India right now. The company offers various types of…
    sonyhdsports.com
    • Official Post

That's strange becaus both has the identical HW so what is working on the One should also work on the Two.

If you now how to create a log file it might help to see what's going on when you tune into this channel?

• 30 channels are on same tp .All of shows same problem ,sound cutting &tv display black ,signals strength are above 90%,i have no idea whats going on.i also changed lnb but all in vain .11672h44995 works fine but v showing problem.

• Official Post

Since you have a Dreambox One that is working.

Have you try and switch place with the Two so you can rule out any issues with cables from your sat dish?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

Dreambox Two Ultra HD 2x DVB-S2X MIS Tuner 4K 2160p E2 Linux Dual Wifi H.265 HEVC

Download DreamTwo Dreambox Two 4K UHD Android CoreELEC, DreamOS Firmware and Enigma2 Images. Team Support from DemoniSat - Dream-Elite - Gemini Project GP4 - Merlin Project - NewNigma2 - Peter Pan Neverland - OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!