MULTISTALKER PLUGIN INSTALLATION ON E2 RECEIVERS

There are 193 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 51,646 times. The last Post () by kashmir.

• Official Post

AJPanel working on python3 for all image ...I was just asking for multistalker why not working on Openatv 7.2 python3 , and works on OpenPli nightly build python3...

Different py3 versions, and that is the issue, there is always going to be newer py3 versions out there.

• just because a PLugin developer took cpyton for this PLugin is openatv the problem now ? the developer just need to recompile the Plugin and done, takes 5-10 min, where is the problem ? why is not done ? ask the plugin developer who has nothing to do with openATV

• Ora puoi scaricare il plugin per tutti i Python dal pannello di Dreamsat..

but where did you see it?

• You can now download the plugin for all Python from Dreamsat panel..

not in own panel

• You can now download the plugin for all Python from Dreamsat panel..

not in own panel

I said Dreamsat Panel.

• Screenshot_20221229-183547-016.png

• python3 3.11 plugin

ipk give here

Edited once, last by nexx45 ().

• Hello everyone !

First of all, I wish you a happy new year 2023!

I have a small question, if someone could give me an answer... Is it possible to have the EPG (the program guide) or add the link manually in the application Multi-Stalker? And if so, is it possible to tell me how to do it or a link to a post that explains, my knowledge is limited, thank you in advance. Good day to you, any advice will be welcome :)

Elena

Edited once, last by master G: Please respect the forum rules and post in English only! ().

• Hello everyone !

First of all, I wish you a happy new year 2023!

I have a small question, if someone could give me an answer... Is it possible to have the EPG (the program guide) or add the link manually in the application Multi-Stalker? And if so, is it possible to tell me how to do it or a link to a post that explains, my knowledge is limited, thank you in advance. Good day to you, any advice will be welcome :)

Elena

Currently it is not possible.

• Bonjour à tous !

Tout d'abord, je vous souhaite une bonne année 2023 !

J'ai une petite question, si quelqu'un pouvait me répondre... Est-il possible d'avoir l'EPG (le guide des programmes) ou d'ajouter le lien manuellement dans l'application Multi-Stalker ? Et si oui, est-il possible de me dire comment faire ou un lien vers un post qui explique, mes connaissances sont limitées, merci d'avance. Bonne journée à vous, tout conseil sera le bienvenu :)

Hélène

Actuellement ce n'est pas possible.

Bonjour, merci beaucoup pour ta réponse! :visage souriant:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!