VU+ Solo + CCcam 2.3.9, wont share CI+ module

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,133 times. The last Post () by s3n0.

• Hello there.

I have tried for several day now, and I'm trying to share my Allente/Canal Digital card to another VU+ Zero, right next to it, over LAN.

No matter how I try, it will not share the card from the CAM module.

Code
    Server connections: 0
    +----------------------+------------+-----+--------+----------------+-------+-------------------------------+
    | Host                 | Connected  | Type| Version| NodeID         | Cards | CAID/Idents                   |
    +----------------------+------------+-----+--------+----------------+-------+-------------------------------+

Code
    Available shares: 0

+----------------------+--------+----+-------+----------+-------+-------+
    | Host                 | Type   |Caid| System| Providers|Uphops | Nodes |
    |                      |        |    |       |          |Maxdown|       |
    Code
    Available providers: 
    +----+----------+--------------+-----+
    |Caid| Provider | Provider Name| System|

Code
    card reader /dev/sci0
    no or unknown card inserted

F: user1 pass1

C: 192.168.1.20 12000 user1 pass1

Can someone tell me, what I'm I doing wrong?

• Official Post

You can not share the Module with any softcam.

Move the card to the softcam card reader and all should work just fine.

But be aware that some channels want still work like the old Viasat now named V and not the Sport channels TV2 Sport Premium, C more Live

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• Can you please explain it for me?

Is it not possible to share the original smart card, by using CCcam? Or am I getting something wrong here?

Is it because it's mounted in a CAM module, or what is the issue?

I'm a total noob in the world of CCCam, so please bare with me.

• I have now moved the card, to the internal reader.

Now I have these results, but still no picture.

Code
    Server connections: 1
    +----------------------+------------+---------+----------+----------------+-------+-------------------------------+
    | Host                 | Connected  | Type    | Version  | NodeID         | Cards | CAID/Idents                   |
    +----------------------+------------+---------+----------+----------------+-------+-------------------------------+
    |192.168.1.20:12000    |00d 00:00:50|CCcam-s2s|2.3.9.mips|73dafe06e24df090|     1 |local 0b00:000000 76(0)        |
    Code
    Available shares: 1

+----------------------+---------+----+-------+----------+-------+------------------------+
    | Host                 | Type    |Caid| System| Providers|Uphops | Nodes                  |
    |                      |         |    |       |          |Maxdown|                        |
    +----------------------+---------+----+-------+----------+-------+------------------------+
    |192.168.1.20:12000    |CCcam-s2s| b00|conax  |0         |1   8  |73dafe06e24df090_64     |
    Code
    Available providers: 
    |Caid| Provider | Provider Name| System|
    | b00|          |Unknown       |conax|
    Code
    card reader /dev/sci0
    no or unknown card inserted
    • Official Post

Do you have the card inserted the correct way?

Card should have the chip face down

• Official Post

There have been reports about cccam 2.3.9 not working with the internal card reader.

I tested my self with my Vu+ Solo2 and Uno4Kse and none of them works.

Maybe try cccam 2.3.8 or go for Oscam

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• What a nightmare with the cuts, there is no solution???? as you take?

By the way, if I look at the info on my cccam, I normally have an ecm time of 0.5 but many times it goes up to 2 and a half and even 3 and I guess that's why the cuts are. what ecm do you have?

By the way, yesterday in the Barça game there was a lot of stoppage and very long cuts, and you?

what is the best cccam for a vu + solo 2?? the 2.3.2???

thanks and a hug

• JUANLUK :

I personally don't trust CCcam because its source code is closed (secret). I only use OSCam. In addition, OSCam's source code is open, so this source code can be trusted.

If I want a softcam as a server (for sharing), I use OSCam.

As a softcam client, I use CCcam, but only the old version 2.3.0, which is the only version that behaves correctly in the case of my IRDETO card encoding.

I usually only use CCCAM as a communication protocol.

So my recommendation is to use OSCam - as a softcam server (for sharing).

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!