Nitro Honey Comb FHD Skin V-4

There are 29 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,988 times. The last Post () by shirifien.

• :firewor1k::firewor1k: Happy Christmas :firewor1k::firewor1k:

Welcome to Nitro Honey comb FHD V_4 BY Kaleem club (@Kimoo1987 , biko)

9MPNzNZ.png

The skin Nitro appears in a new form with the name “Honeycomb”

Special thanks to @oktus To his support and help with the design

For the first time, the multiple screens method is used to choose between them according to the user's taste

The skin is based on the wonderful plugin Extra Event for the developer @digiteng

And there are screens based on PosterX for those who wish use without plugin

fCF4VEI.png

Added New :

The appearance of the volume & mute has been changed

The shape of the buttons has been changed to become circled

Screen Resolution added to infobar

Change Weather display

Signal bar

Compatibility:

Open Vision 10.2 (Everything Working fine other then extra selection)

Open Vision 10.3 (Everything Working fine other then extra selection)

OpenATV 6.3 (Everything working fine)

OpenATV 6.4 (Everything working fine)

OpenATV 7.0 (Everything working fine)

OpenDroid 7.0 (Everything Working fine)

OpenPLi 8.0 (Everything Working fine other then extra selection)

OpenSpa 7.5 (Everything Working fine other then channel Selection extra selection)

OpenSpa 7.4 (Everything Working fine other then channel Selection extra selection)

OpenVIX 5.4 (Everything Working fine other then extra selection)

OpenBlackHole (Everything Working fine other then extra selection)

Gallery:

InfobarInfobar-1

6f77a74bed047405d83d2aa3.jpg 62ba7.jpg

Infobar-2Infobar-3

dd2bacd202c5844502.jpg  f048b97270015e.jpg

info-bar-4Second Info Bar

2072c74307483.jpg d8813e179424d1c735c.jpg

Second-Info-Bar-1Second-Info-Bar-2

b2dd098aaaaef3fe845a1fc.jpg 28ae46fc6510e4.jpg

Second-Info-Bar-3Second-Info-Bar-4

54fccadfb0.jpg a22b3.jpg

channel-selectionchannel-selection-1

9fcf2d5.jpg 64fb3468e94d5c2f33c6a.jpg

channel-selection-2channel-selection-3

60077dce8596.jpg b9fafdb55039c954c55.jpg

channel-selection-4volume key

d8bcd57b.jpg  780685.jpg

About OEAdditional-Screens

d418db9542e5dbc45f.jpg  f78f17d.jpg

Vertical-Program-GuideEventView

7d53d80a7e485903.jpg 36d1902df3dc23c1cc6d6bee.jpg

Event-InfoGraphical-EPG

9fa98ad7dfa320b0e6e1.jpg 73c85.jpg

Info-Bar epgSubs-Support

29973eadffaaffe49bbd.jpg 61b3cca469a3.jpg

Quick MenuMenu

9727ffdc.jpg d7db17790d91.jpg

ZaphistoryPlugin-Browser

756bcff5aa078d21b.jpg ac6bed.jpg

Extension-Menu_1Extension-Menu_2

1c1de.jpg 62b766147563fb464.jpg

How to change screen by using Additional-Screen-allHow to Display-button

add120.png 310c29d9ded27.png

About oe_Openbalck hole 5.0Aboutoe_Open black hole 4.4

efe9e2cc0781be9ef5.jpg ed2e8a4c50b5054a6.jpg

Aboutoe_Egami 10.0be continued

99ef5a6af96508c531a97.jpg

97d0d018fe29382ee.gif

• Great work.. I'll try veeery soon...👍👍👍

Vu+ duo due - Zgemma H9.2H - Motorized system with Amiko DM 3800, LNB Inverto Black Ultra Single and Fracarro 100 cm dish (70,5E to 45W).

• Excuse me my friend, but is there a particular reason why you didn't intend to use the banners in the magnificent screens you created? 😎

Vu+ duo due - Zgemma H9.2H - Motorized system with Amiko DM 3800, LNB Inverto Black Ultra Single and Fracarro 100 cm dish (70,5E to 45W).

• Excuse me my friend, but is there a particular reason why you didn't intend to use the banners in the magnificent screens you created?

SecondInfoBar_2 have banner

6beeaab1eee750e9b59.png

Great.... Very, very good...👍👍👍

Sorry biko, could you indicate the command to transfer your image to the deco via FTP (telnet)? Thanks in advance.

... And one more thing: is it possible to change the language of the IMDB / TMDB elements, i.e. "Actors" to "Attori", "Director" to "Regista" etc., and also the language of the description ("description" or " plot ") from English to another language (e.g. in Italian) ?? Thanks again for your wonderful work ...

Edited once, last by saragusa ().

• Great.... Very, very good...👍👍👍

Sorry biko, could you indicate the command to transfer your image to the deco via FTP (telnet)? Thanks in advance.

... And one more thing: is it possible to change the language of the IMDB / TMDB elements, i.e. "Actors" to "Attori", "Director" to "Regista" etc., and also the language of the description ("description" or " plot ") from English to another language (e.g. in Italian) ?? Thanks again for your wonderful work ...

For tar file

Code
    tar xzvpf /tmp/*.tar.gz -C /

For ipk file

Code
    opkg install /tmp/*.ipk

the language for the IMDB / TMDB from plugin not from the skin

• ??? tanks for help

• Rename plugin and again use command

• Damn.... the ability to select different infobars and second infobars doesn't work with OpenSpa .... 🤬😡🤬😡😡😡😡🤬

I hope in the next update...😎🤪

Edited 2 times, last by saragusa ().

• Sir, can you add biko v.3.0 channel provider please I asked you to check it, can you add nitro v.3.0 channel provider please

give me a screenshot of what you are interested in,

We're making Nitro in advance with all Nitro versions coming soon and more... in one volume for all tastes

Code
    biko teacher nitro v.3.0 example next to channel name 1 info bar supertenishd channel name provider worldwide broadcast eg. channel provider with name only for nitro v3.0 please

Edited once, last by oktus: please use English! ().

• biko

very complex skins

when activated "Setup - NitroHoneycombFHD" are all parts activated without choosing. think better option could be if not choose any dont show any.

regarding - Infobar "0" ; Second Info Bar"0" ; channel-selection "0" - give them next number (5)

background of skin (honeycomb) looks really nice but colour of text is hard reading

wish to have option for choose text colour + size + speed

VU Zero4k ATV7.3

• May be you have wrong issue on your image, additional skin parts aren't activate until you chose from menu

in feature we will try to do all your valuable recommendation

• please let me to explain:

pic No.5 - nothing tick/choose - go back - press YES and restart =then all posters showing and (its confused). So better could be this "setup withou tick showing under option No 5.

If nothing or only one "part" of infobar is changed (tick ON), just change ONLY this and rest leave without change except were activated)

hope you know what i meaning

185457-add120-png

VU Zero4k ATV7.3

• please let me to explain:

pic No.5 - nothing tick/choose - go back - press YES and restart =then all posters showing and (its confused). So better could be this "setup withou tick showing under option No 5.

If nothing or only one "part" of infobar is changed (tick ON), just change ONLY this and rest leave without change except were activated)

hope you know what i meaning

pic no 5 not for choosing poster it to change screen

now if you see preview pic you understand we have 4 different basic screen you can change against the default (infobar - second infobar - channel selection)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!