AX HD61 CI slots Issue

• Hi Guys,

I have a AX HD61 Satellite receiver (and of course it has 2 CI Slots) and two Common Interface cards. I have a paid Subscriptions for both Canal Digitaal and for TV Vlaanderen. (Love watching Dutch and Flemish (Belgium) TV to help me learn Dutch) smile1.gif

For some reason i can't run both CI cards in both slots at the same time to receive channels from both services.

If i put the Canal Digitaal one in on the first slot, yes, i can receive the channels from that service. But if i put the TV Vlaanderen one in on the second slot, i'm not able to receive channels on either service. (Vice versa does the same)

I think some kind of conflict is happening on the CI side of things but i looked through the settings on the box, including CI settings, tried everything and can't seem to fix the problem.

My previous receiver was a Technomate which had 2 CI Slots and i had no issues with having those two CI cards in the slots at the same time.

Can anyone help, please?

Thanks,

Call me Miles.

AX HD61 Combo 4K UHD H.265, HEVC, DVB-S2X, DVB-C/T2, Linux, Enigma2, Multi-stream, Kodi, QT Stalker, Digital Receiver

Download AX HD61 Combo 4K UHD Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenDroid, OpenHDF, OpenViX, PurE2.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!