My APK 2.6.8

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 850 times. The last Post () by jean123.

• My APK 2.6.8

My APK will extract the apk and save the backup file to the SD card. This useful tool makes it easy to share apks files with your friends via bluetooth, email or social media apps.

Functions:

My APK can be used as an application manager

• List of all your applications
    • Filter app by app type: system (pre-installed) or custom (third-party apps)
    • Sort apps by name, package name, install and update date, app size (ascending or descending)
    • Quickly search for an application by entering its name or package name
    • Extract application (support batch processing and compress to zip file before saving) to apk. It is very fast even for many heavy applications and games
    • Easily save the apk to your SD card using the built-in file explorer (you can create a new folder here if needed)
    • Check information about third-party applications in detail. It lists all activities, services, apk permissions, signature, minimum sdk version, etc. used in the application.
    • Share app via bluetooth, social network
    • Get game apk link in play store (multiple apps support) easily
    • Create an app shortcut
    • Delete app
    • Search for similar apps in the Play Store
    • Browsing internal and external application data folder (works with some file browsers: esfile explorer, etc.)
    • Extract the app icon for your purposes
    • Support for backing up apps installed from Android App Bundle source (split APKs)

My APK can be used as an APK manager

• List all your apk on sd card
    • Filter/order apk by date (today, yesterday, last 7 days, last 14 days and last 30 days) (APK manager)
    • Sort apk by name, folder, apk size, modified date (ascending or descending). No more third party explorer to find your apk
    • Search apk by name or package name
    • Extract apk detailed information (apk name, apk version, apk information, etc.) before installing
    • Check the apk by checking it md5 to make sure your copy of the apk version is safe to install
    • Easy to install apk (Support split APK with .aspk, .apks extension)
    • Share apk file or just play store link
    • Compare apk and app so you can see what has changed in newer/older version
    • Be able to select APK scan folders to optimize the scanning process
    • Bulk rename apk files (with advanced options)
    • Mass deletion of apk files

General characteristics:

• Material Design: Parallax effect when scrolling through app details for a better user experience.
    • Support for themes with 6 built-in primary colors

What's new:

• Bug fixes and improvements

Interface language: multilingual

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!