how to manage and set up or install via Drive, the USB and COM ports DM8000

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 364 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Good morning Admin and good morning everyone!

So to understand if everything was OK with the decoder working, I reloaded the Image and I was also able to set both the Putty and DCC software and I edited the list of favorites, then I sent the string and everything worked!

Now I would like to understand how to manage and set up or install via Drive, the USB access ports and respective Con.1, com2 etc.etc. this is how Japhar-Flascher will work too and after solving this problem I can try to solve the problem of the Decoder that I cannot reprogram and make to work!

I finally found a Forum where there is everything!

Above all, the Amin are always present!

The registration fee that I also paid immediately I think it is really right, so the Admin can bear the costs and allow everything to work!

Thanks to whoever created all this!

Enzo57

Ho trovato finalmente un Forum dove c'è tutto!

Sopratutto gli Amin sono sempre presente!

La quota di iscrizione che anche io ho pagato subito ritengo che sia veramente giusta, così gli Admin possono sostenere i costi e permettere che tutto funzioni!

Grazie a chi ha creato tutto questo!

Enzo57

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Now I would like to understand how to manage and set up or install via Drive, the USB access ports and respective Con.1, com2 etc.etc. this is how Japhar-Flascher will work too and after solving this problem I can try to solve the problem of the Decoder t” to “how to manage and set up or install via Drive, the USB and COM ports DM8000”.
    • Official Post

Depends on what you are trying to install.

If its firmware (NFI extension) this can only be done over the network via a browser or with japhar flasher and a serial / null modem cable on the COM port.

You can`t install firmware for the DM8000 with a USB or HDD device.

Instructions for this was provided in your other thread.

If its a plugin, softcam, skin (ipk extension) follow this guide:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!