Finally :OpenAtv team add chromium to hisilicon devices ( in feed now for our device)

There are 48 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 10,929 times. The last Post () by casteddus.

• This is my modification of the last Chromium2 release to get to know what can be done with this plugin and what is its potential.

It is targeted at Polish audiences and includes mostly portals present on the Polish streaming market.

Some of them can be launched in the English version.

The base is chromium2_1.0+20221219-r0, nothing changed except adding portals and assigning user agents for a few of them.

IPK created in OATV 7.1 and it is this image that I recommend for the correct operation of my Chromium2 mod.

Added: 35mm, Play Now, ARTE, VOD.pl, Blitzortung

Fixed useragents for some hosts

Version 1.8

enigma2-plugin-extensions-chromium2_1.0+20221219-r0--mod_azman_v1.8_all.ipk

OCTAGON SF8008, OATV 7.3, OPLI 9, Black Harmony

Edited once, last by azman26 ().

• Thank you, I'll test it, too bad it's only in Polish, I'm Portuguese and I'd prefer it to be at least in English (or some option to change language or server), it may be possible in other updates, best regards

I use the Uclan Ustym 4K Pro Combo, Open ATV 7.1

| Uclan Ustym 4K Pro Combo | Octagon SX88+ SE WL |

Edited 2 times, last by NMarcelo ().

• Qualcuno sa in quale file Chromium va a installare le sue cose (su atv 7.2) ? Perché se lo disinstallo e poi lo reinstallo sicuramente si legge un file, rimasto li, e trova gli account, e configurazione, della precedente installazione.... che io vorrei cambiare

• Uninstall the plugin

then give the command to stop the enigma

init 4

remove the chromium entries from the settings

etc/enigma2

save the edited file

run enigma

init 3

• chromium_FHD.png

Version 1.9 based on the 2024 release

This is my modification of the last Chromium2 release to get to know what can be done with this plugin and what is its potential.

It is targeted at Polish audiences and includes mostly portals present on the Polish streaming market.

Some of them can be launched in the English version.

The base is chromium2_1.0+20240101-r0, nothing changed except adding portals and assigning user agents for a few of them.

IPK created in OATV 7.4 and it is this image that I recommend for the correct operation of my Chromium2 mod.

There is sound on Netflix.

Added:

IMGW Weather forecast

Deleted:

Polsat GO

Version 1.9

enigma2-plugin-extensions-chromium2_1.0+20240101-r0--mod_azman_v1.9_all.ipk

• Hi, I wanted to inform that on the Zgemma-H9.2h-See decoder with Openaatv7.4 the web browser chromium2 and its related plugins (YouTube, Amazon, Netflix, etc.) do not work.
    When clicking to start it, the screen becomes black for a few seconds and then returns previous screen.
    Performing the plugin via the control line from the following error:
    (Traceback (Most Recent Call Last): File "/home/oe1/atv7.4/build- Endoment/builds/openatv/releas/h9se/tmp/work/h9se-inux-gnueabi/enigma2-plugin-extensions-chromium2/1.0+20240101/image/usrr /lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/chromium/plugin.py ", Line 2, in <modules>
    Importeror: Attampted relative import with no kNown parent package)

While on Open-ATV7.3 everything works perfectly.
    It is certainly a problem relating to the Python 3.12.2, it is necessary to adapt it and recompile it for this version.
    Please contact the developers and expose the problem, thank you.
    Greetings.

PS: the installation you have attached in the previous post "Version 1.9
    Enigma2-Plugin-Extensions-Chromium2_1.0+20240101-R0-Mod_azman_v1.9_all.ipk "
    from an error when trying to install it: * Calculate_depenDens_for: CannoT Satisfy the Following Dependencies for Enigma2-Plugin-Extensions-Chromium2: * Virtual/Libgles2 * * opkg_solver_install: Cannot Install Package Enigma2-Plugin-Extensions-Chromium2.

• Chromium2 currently only works on 7.3.

It doesn't work on 7.4 and 7.5, no matter if it's the original or my mod.

We are waiting for corrections.

If you want to speed things up, I recommend reporting errors to GH OATV or OE-Alliance.

• Chromium2 currently only works on 7.3.

It doesn't work on 7.4 and 7.5, no matter if it's the original or my mod.

We are waiting for corrections.

If you want to speed things up, I recommend reporting errors to GH OATV or OE-Alliance.

OK thank you.
    Can you please point me to the sites or give me links to the forums you mentioned so I can report directly to those who manage plugins?
    Thank you.
    Greetings.

Zgemma H9 Support Forum - Combo Tuner DVB-S2X DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver

Download Zgemma H9 Twin SE, Zgemma H9 Combo, Zgemma H9 Combo SE, Zgemma H9s and Zgemma H9s SE 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, OpenVision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, Sat-Lodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!