DREAM MULTIMEDIA 800 HD SE

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 963 times. The last Post () by lamannadavid.

• HI I ADDRESS TO ALL THOSE WHO THINK THAT THEY ARE GENES.

I HAVE A DREAM MULTIMEDIA 800 HD IF AND WITH ALL THESE FIRMWARE

THAT I HAVE FOUND AROUND I HAVE NOT FOUND THE RIGHT ONE.

IS IT POSSIBLE THAT NO ONE IS ABLE TO EXPLAIN HOW TO MODIFY A LINUX FIRMWARE

THAT SHOULD BE OPEN AND FREE CODE? THIS IS NOT MICROSOFT

FILES THAT ARE ENCODED AND NO ONE CAN MODIFY

BUT THE TECHNICIANS AND PROGRAMMERS OF THE SAME MICROSOFT !!!!

BECAUSE NO ONE EXPLAINS THAT SOFTWARE

TAKES IT TO MAKE THE CHANGES AND ADAPT THESE FIRMWARE TO THE NEEDS OF EVERYONE OF US.

THIS IS AN OPEN CODE AND IT MAY BE MODIFIED.

OR PEOPLE RESTRICT TO BUY AND CONSUME WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING

WHAT IS BEHIND THIS WORK.

MOST YOU BUY A TELEVISION AND DECODER TO PRESS THE BUTTONS AT RANDOM

WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING WHAT IS BEHIND THAT PRESSING THE REMOTE CONTROL BUTTON.

LET US LEARN HOW TO PROGRAM SINCE LINUX IS TOTALLY FREE AND FREEWARE.

THANK YOU .

MY APPLIANCE IS DREAMBOX 800 HD SE

I CANNOT FIND A LIGHT AND EDITABLE FIRMWARE

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

• THANK YOU .

Dude, do you even understand what you wrote? cheered up :beaming face with smiling eyes: if you can't figure out the image settings, then it's only from your illiteracy and nothing more...

just an amazing image, everything works like a Swiss watch checked personally

• I laugh ,

especially when I tell you that these Firmware are all incomplete .

Something is always missing.

So if I could take from each image and mix everything would come out a single perfect image ....

I always thank you, even if the results are always disappointing ...

It is not my Ignorance in terms of computer science,

but it is ignorance of the People who believe they are Masters

and know everything. I am Humble and I wish to learn ...

Edited once, last by master G: Merged a post created by lamannadavid into this post. ().

• Dear Friend,

perhaps we did not understand each other,

also because it is you with your arrogance to give me the Ignorant.

Well you better be called Ignorant than to be stupid button pushers,

who do not understand ...

Understand in the good sense,

not out of offense.

This happens when there are misunderstandings

that the first thing that comes to mind is to say you are Ignorant

and do not understand anything.

If you understand everything you are right .

If you understand everything you are right .

Because you insist on telling me that I wrote nonsense things.

There is no logical sense in this society.

Trying to change the way of thinking would be the first nice thing to do in a Society

devoid of Moral Values.

In my Little Cultural Context I try to make a difference.

:spit:        :head banger:     :wtaf:     :spit:    :dish: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

• I understand you perfectly, my friend, you just don't want to understand the simple truth, images are compiled from sources by a special program, you just can't imagine how to take it from one image from another third and so on and put it all together...- this is crazy nonsense, I will say more that some teams have closed their sources and let's say that you will run into the Black Hole team, you will not be able to use it...

now as for the 800se itself - do you know what kind of memory this receiver has? so I explain on my fingers, kamanda openatv stopped compiling images to this receiver because if all the developments that they have to date are added when compiling the image, then it will be much more than the memory that is installed in the 64-meter receiver. you can take the last assembly of them http://images.mynonpublic.com/….4/index.php?open=dm800se and try to install it-I give 1001% that it will not start. I personally recompiled their image by cleaning out unnecessary files and debugging them here on the forum. and only then it was possible to launch the image OpenATV-6.4 dm800se

so stop thinking about the non-surplus use what you have for this dreambox, or buy a normal receiver dm900-920 or dream 1 or 2

• DEAR FRIEND I ALSO HAVE THE DREAMBOX ONE ULTRA

AND I CAN'T INSTALL AVERMEDIA A867

WHICH WOULD ADD THE TERRESTRIAL DIGITAL.

GIVEN THAT THE DREAMBOX HAS TWO TUNERS FOR THE SATELLITE.

THIS IS NOT HARDWARE SINCE THE DREAMBOX ONE ULTRA HAS A 5 CORE PROCESSOR

AND A LOT OF MEMORY.

SO DON'T COME TELL ME BALE THAT ARE NOT IN HEAVEN OR ON EARTH.

THERE ARE MANY ERRORS.

IF I START LISTING,

I WOULD NOT END AT CHRISTMAS NEXT YEAR.

I THANK YOU .

I LEARN WITH HUMILITY AND I AM NOT SUPERB.

HELLO .

:head banger: :head banger: :head banger: :head banger: :head banger: :head banger: :head banger: :head banger: :head banger: :head banger: :head banger: :head banger: :head banger: :head banger: :head banger:

• what is the receiver's memory for here,you have mixed everything into one pile "and people and horses" :grinning face with smiling eyes:, first ask your question on the of forum https://dreambox.de/board / in the corresponding topic DREAMBOX ONE..

if you are for this stray... https://aliexpress.ru/item/100…?sku_id=12000022341231022 then you need to ask the image developers to make drivers for this bullshit and include it in the new image release or make it a separate installation package

and I don't understand if you use terrestrial broadcasting why not buy a dream one already with a DVB S2 DVBT/C dual tuner

you do it in the beginning, then you think :laugh1:

• it is not this model A867 Avermedia.

but even if it were so 'to you what do you care ???

If I decided to buy a decoder with 2 sat tuners and 'because' for digital terrestrial I would like to use USB sticks.

Digital terrestrial is dead because the quantity of channels is limited

by the quality that cannot be compared to the channels transmitted by satellite !!!

This decision to take a decoder with 2 tuners is because usb sticks are available to receive digital terrestrial. :exploding head: :dish: :dish: :dish: :dish: :dish: :dish: :dish: :dish: :dish: :dish: :dish: :dish: :dish: :dish: :dish: :dish: :dish: :dish: :dish: :dish: :dish: :dish: :dish: :dish: :dish: :dish:

See the source image

LIKE MOST PEOPLE WHO PREFER TO PRESS A BUTTON

WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF WORK IS BEHIND

THAT BUTTON PRESS...

YOU ARE THE ILLITERATE COMPUTER SCIENTIST

WHO ACCEPTS EVERYTHING WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING !!!!

:head banger: :head banger: :head banger: :head banger: :head banger: :head banger: :head banger: :head banger: :head banger: :head banger: :head banger: :head banger: :head banger: :head banger: :head banger: :head banger: :head banger: :head banger:

SKY HAS ABANDONED THE DIGITAL TERRESTRIAL PLATFORM TO GO IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION, THAT IS, ON SATELLITE AND INTERNET TV.

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Edited 2 times, last by master G: Merged a post created by lamannadavid into this post. ().

• master G

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!