boot image installation problem on my Novaler 4K.

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,019 times. The last Post () by Kassi Hadjeri.

• good evening I have a problem with all the Updates where backup of my Novaler 4k receiver does not work when I install them either it does not start or it remains frozen on the multibox logo I do not understand not why before I could do everything via a USB ..... at the end of the installation it is written the word LINUX on the recovry mode when the installation is finished.

• Unzip recovery file and put it in the USB key and then in the receiver.

Press the reset button on the side of the receiver then turn it on, the red LED will start flashing, wait for the update to finish, you will notice the red LED is stable, and it indicates that the update is completed and restored.

You can update it with any image you like.

Regards

• Unzip recovery file and put it in the USB key and then in the receiver.

Press the reset button on the side of the receiver then turn it on, the red LED will start flashing, wait for the update to finish, you will notice the red LED is stable, and it indicates that the update is completed and restored.

You can update it with any image you like.

Regards

Good evening dreams@t excuse for my delay I was on a trip and what I have to put the attached file in the discussion all alone in a flash disk and what Boutin of resetting the receiver I did not understand for the button of the receiver I must click on the ok button of the remote control until the red led becomes stable.

• Hi,

1- Unzip the file and put it in the USB key

2 - Insert the USB key into the receiver.

3- Press the reset button on the side of the receiver and at the same time connect it to the power supply.

the red LED will start flashing, wait for the update to finish, you will notice the red LED is stable, and it indicates that the update is completed and restored.

Fr:

1- Décompressez le fichier et mettez-le dans la clé USB

2 - Insérez la clé USB dans le récepteur.

3- Appuyez sur le bouton de réinitialisation (Reset) et connectez-le en même temps à l'alimentation.

La LED rouge commencera à clignoter, attendez la fin de la mise à jour, vous remarquerez que la LED rouge est stable et indique que la mise à jour est terminée.

IMG-20220407-185923.jpg

• Bonjour bonne journée j'ai suivi les étapes indiquées dans votre poste mais il les Boots restent toujours présent il y a que le 5 boot qui a disparu les autres 1 2 et 3 et 4 restent.

Hello good day I followed the steps indicated in your post but the Boots are still present there is only the 5 boot which has disappeared the other 1 2 and 3 and 4 remain

• good evening dreams@t I think you did not understand me well I asked to put my receiver in factory mode to reinstall the current boots again with youtube and Netflix because currently my Novaler 4K does not accept any boot backup download from the NOVALER site.

• Bonsoir ZI, vous devez suivre le tutto contenu sur la vidéo dont le lien ci_joint

Voici l'autre lien :

Edited once, last by master G: Merged a post created by Kassi Hadjeri into this post. ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!