openatv-setup-guide-by-kiddac/

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,651 times. The last Post () by abdul.jabbar.

• OpenATV setup guide by KiddaC - Enigma2 KiddaC - Linux Satellite Support Community (linuxsat-support.com)

Hi, KiddaC

is the above guide still current?

I have a vu+ duo 4k se box and would like to setup from the beginning with a clean image .

with your skin, jedistream maker, epg etc

any chance of updating if required the uabove link time permitting

plugins i normally use .. jedi maker xtream , xstreamity, nord vpn connector, epg import, e2iplayer, autobouquets e2, mediaportal, ip checker, change root pass, , cash flush, internet speed test, , youtube

generally use openpli but would use any image that supports fully your plugins ..

the guide above was for Openatv ..

an updated version of this would be great

Thanks

• The guide is a bit old now and a few things have changed, but the general install/setup process for any enigma2 image is the same.

As long as you first download the correct image for your box, then my guide can still be followed.

All it is basically doing anyway is describing good settings, how to add remove plugins, how to install softcams on openatv etc.

The question with all images at the moment is whether you go for a python3 release which are all in beta stage or a stable python2.7 release

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• thanks for replying . i can do all the basics .

not 100% on epg , usually works for a bit and than disappears . have to redo even though it should last 7 days

But recently i have been using you plugin jediepgxtream which has been a lot more stable

any plans on updating the guide time allowing? to include your more recent plugins set up correctly or

even an image backup . im assuming you still have the vu+duo se box

• ** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!