SX87 WL freezing

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 540 times. The last Post () by ukraina.

• I've had the SX87 WL for around a month, it's generally worked OK, except for a freezing problem, while watching a channel the screen will sometimes go blank and the receiver is unresponsive to the remote, it also sometimes freezes when changing channels. Switching the box off and on resolves the problem, but I don't know what's causing it or how to fix it.

• The box also froze without losing the picture and I've also had sound loss. This is very disappointing considering I had similar problems with my previous satellite receiver, but worse.

Edited 2 times, last by ukraina ().

OCTAGON SX88 H.265 HEVC HD Support Forum

OCTAGON SX88 H.265 HEVC HD includes support, firmware, software,tools,settings,channel lists, tutorials, and downloads. Key features - H.265 / MPEG4 - HD / SD, DVB-S2 multistream tuner, Multistream Root, Gold, (PLP, PLS) T2MI support without parameter input, Hardware BlindScan (Blind Search) Low Symbol Rate Support (Low Symbol Rate Support), Stalker, Kodi (XBMC), Xtream IPTV, .m3u, YouTube, RedTube.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!