Help with V+UNO

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 542 times. The last Post () by barto40.

• hello guys I want to comment my problem with v+uno:

1: I have v+uno with Black Hole 2.0.7.1 with DVB-S2 TUNER connected to an antenna with two Lnb, one for 19.2°E,ASTRA and another for 08°W,THOR 5/6 all frequencies works perfect, channel HD, all 10 years no problem

2: Lately I realized that some frequencies have no signal and take time to pick up a signal, they are HD satellite channels 08°W, THOR 5/6

the frequency that gives me an error is: 11842V/ SR: 30000 3/4 and 11823h sr: 30000 5/6 these frequencies do not work for me, before yes

12034v sr:30000 3/4 takes time to pick up a signal but the HD channels of this frequency work

3: now I try to change the image of v+uno with BlackHole-3.0.8, openpli-8.1 the same error does not pick up a signal

I change the tuner with DVB-S2 DUAL TUNER the same error

change with direct antenna to a single lnb and satellite 08 ° W, THOR 5/6 the same failure

I tune in to the satellite and it does not find the frequencies 11842V/ SR:30000 3/4 and 11823h sr:30000 5/6, I mean the HD channels and the rest

4: check with other Linux Satellite Receivers that I have at home, cloud ibox2 with openpli and it works perfect for me, it tunes the frequencies, it finds the HD channels in frequency 11842V/ SR:30000 3/4 and 11823h sr:30000 5/6

My question is: what can I check more? Has anyone experienced this error?

I hope your help

thank you

• barto40

Changed the title of the thread from “Help with V+One” to “Help with V+UNO”.
  • Hi guys

I found the bug that dyed my VU+Uno

Checking the cable from the antenna to the receiver, I realized that half a year ago I connected an F female adapter to 2x F female type T for the signal output in another room, but without connecting anything to this output, I disconnected the T adapter and everything came back to normal

I don't understand why it worked with the other receiver and not with VU+ Uno, maybe VU+Uno is more sensitive

thank you

VU+ UNO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!