openatv-6.4-amiko8900-50502022_usb for spark 7111 built by ahmed gazye

There are 42 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,767 times. The last Post () by ahmed gazye.

• Try this version it's the latest as at 9/7/2022 and everything works with it

• Hey, great work! - The Box is running very well at the moment! Encryption is working and also satpi! Great work! - I were also able to tune 8PSK Multistream on 9E, but no luck with 16APSK TP. Is it a known bug? - With my SF8008 everything is getting tuned with 16APSK. - I think there are some trouble with "root"-implementation since every search-try shows "gold" instead of "root".

Edited once, last by suppenkasper0815: Encrpyted Channels over satpi via TVH are unfortunately not working in this image... with the bad one it works, but oscam on enigma2 is then not working and now somehow I can't lock or tune the encrypted TP with TVH (over SatPI) ().

• Hey, great work! - The Box is running very well at the moment! Encryption is working and also satpi! Great work! - I were also able to tune 8PSK Multistream on 9E, but no luck with 16APSK TP. Is it a known bug? - With my SF8008 everything is getting tuned with 16APSK. - I think there are some trouble with "root"-implementation since every search-try shows "gold" instead of "root".

The hardware of the device is old & weak, do not compare it with modern devices with strong hardware and modern, thank God that it works so far in this way

Spark STI 7111 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!