How to connect two multifeed bars?

• :goodevening

I am using a multifeed holder bars for my Gibertini 150, which looks like this one in the picture:

Well, that's not the whole truth. Actually on this Gibertini 150 I am using two of these bars.

The first one is well connected to the dish. The second one is only attached to the first one with the help of such an LNB holder (upside down and without an LNB in it) to connect the two bars:

This makeshift was in use for six years. Now the second bar fell down. The area of support which is left for every one of these two bars is to small for a good grip.

Does anyone know a better solution to connect two of these bars?

Unfortunately one bar is nowhere near enough for my setup (42°E to 13° E with 28° E in the centre).

Thanks for any hints or suggestions.

• martin91

Changed the title of the thread from “How to connect to multifeed bars?” to “How to connect two multifeed bars?”.

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!