[OE 2.5] OsCam-svn11711

There are 17 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,620 times. The last Post () by disa51.

• Official Post

mipsel processor version (dm7080) for dream elite?

• I thank you for the answer. I was referring to version 11711. The one in post n.1 "dreamelite6-emu-oscam_11711_armhf.deb" works perfectly with dream elite and is specific for that image, but, in this case, for armv7 processors. I was wondering if there was a corresponding version for mipsel processor (dm7080). Different versions, if they are not for dream elite, do not work.

• Ciao Master G, quello da te indicato lo avevo visto, ma non mi era sembrata la versione giusta per processori mipsel e per immagine Dream Elite. L'ho scaricato dopo la tua indicazione (.deb) ed ho verificato che è sempre la versione che include la oscam per varie piattaforme, inclusa la Dream Elite. Ma vi sono alcune considerazioni:

- La versione postata è per architettura armv7 e per aarch64, quindi non per processori mipsel;

- Le due versioni, per armv7 e aarch64, sono in comune per tutte le piattaforme incluse nel pacchetto di cui in altre cartelle sono inseriti gli script necessari per le varie immagini. Ma personalmente ho constatato (mi riferisco alla versione per armv7) che quella per Dream Elite, di cui sono esatti gli script, non funziona. Ciò perchè, credo, chi ha preparato tale pacchetto non ha considerato che la Dream Elite ha un percorso diverso per i file di configurazione della oscam, che è /var/tuxbox/config. Per tale ragione per la Dream Elite occorre una versione della oscam specifica. Per comodità allego uno screenshot del contenuto del pacchetto, da cui si evince che la oscam contenuta è comune a tutte le immagini inserite. Rimane comunque il fatto che non è per processore mipsel di cui avevo chiesto se ve ne fosse disponibilità. Ribadisco che la versione pubblicata per Dreaam Elite in questo thread funziona perfettamente su armv7.

Forse sarebbe il caso di segnalare al creatore del pacchetto tale incongruenza. Si ripete ad ogni uscita di nuove versioni di oscam.

Hi Master G, I had seen the one you indicated, but it did not seem the right version for mipsel processors and Dream Elite image. I downloaded it after your indication (.deb) and I verified that it is always the version that includes the oscam for various platforms, including the Dream Elite. But there are some considerations:

- The posted version is for armv7 architecture and for aarch64, so not for mipsel processors;

- The two versions, for armv7 and aarch64, are in common for all the platforms included in the package of which the scripts necessary for the various images are inserted in other folders. But personally I have found (I am referring to the version for armv7) that the one for Dream Elite, whose scripts are exact, does not work. This is because, I believe, whoever prepared this package did not consider that the Dream Elite has a different path for the oscam configuration files, which is / var / tuxbox / config. For this reason, a specific version of the oscam is required for the Dream Elite. For convenience I am attaching a screenshot of the contents of the package, which shows that the oscam contained is common to all the images inserted. However, the fact remains that it is not for the mipsel processor of which I had asked if there was any availability. I reiterate that the version published for Dreaam Elite in this thread works perfectly on armv7.

Perhaps it would be appropriate to report this inconsistency to the creator of the package. It is repeated with each release of new versions of oscam.

46579997da40b2fdbfd144e4d.pnglinuxsat-support.com/cms/attachment/201331/

• Official Post

The posted version is for armv7 architecture and for aarch64, so not for mipsel processors;

What`s in that MIPS folder then?

Dream Elite has a different path for the oscam configuration files, which is / var / tuxbox / config. For this reason, a specific version of the oscam is required for the Dream Elite.

A simple edit of the script will fix this. No special oscam required.

dreamelite > usr > camscript > edit oscam_emu.sh

change line 18 from /usr/bin/oscam -d -c /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam.conf to /usr/bin/oscam -d -c /var/tuxbox/config/oscam.conf

• Hai ragione, mi ero soffermato a guardare le prime due voci e dato per scontato che le altre riguardassero varie immagini. Scusami per questo.

Nella Dream Elite DEP 7.1 nel percorso /usr/script non vedo nessun file. Voglio precisare che sul mio dm920 non ho bisogno di oscam mipsel. La mia richiesta era per aiutare un amico. che ha il dm7080. Ma non mi dispiace provare la soluzione da te suggerita anche sul mio dm920 armv7, anche se, ove praticabile, la modifica metterebbe fuori uso eventuali altre oscam installate con indicazione del percorso giusto.

You're right, I had stopped to look at the first two items and assumed that the others concerned various images. Sorry for that.

In the Dream Elite DEP 7.1 in the path / usr / script I don't see any files. I want to clarify that on my dm920 I don't need oscam mipsel. My request was to help a friend. which has the dm7080. But I don't mind trying the solution you suggested also on my dm920 armv7, even if, where practicable, the modification would put out any other oscam installed with indication of the right path.

10cf60fa79c25e2c75977ca.png

Edited once, last by disa51 ().

• Official Post

In the Dream Elite DEP 7.1 in the path / usr / script I don't see any files.

lib > systemd > system > emu-oscam-11711.service

[Service]

Type=forking

ExecStart=/usr/bin/oscam-11711 -b -B -r 2 -w 1 -c /etc/tuxbox/config &

Restart=on-failure

NonBlocking=true

NotifyAccess=main

Change /etc/tuxbox/config & to the correct path you store the oscam configs.

• Dream Elite DEP 7.1 in the path / usr / script I don't see any files.

Check in usr/camscript

Il percorso che indichi nella DE 7.1 non esiste.

Ho eseguito delle prove sul mio dm920, quindi utilizzando quello da te indicato, per architettura armv7.

Ho installato per prima cosa la oscam 11682 presente negli extra dell'immagine e verificato che tutto funzionava, ovviamente ho inserito la smartcard TivuSat 183D al posto della 1856 che non avrebbe funzionato. Poi ho provato, sempre con la oscam originale, a modificare il percorso nel file .service da /var/tuxbox/config a /etc/tuxbox/config. Ho inserito i file di configurazione in tale percorso e la oscam originale continua a funzionare. Dopo aver disattivato la oscam 11682, ho rinominato quella da te indicatami versione 11711 per armv7, l'ho rinominata uguale alla 11682, inserita al posto della 11682 e dati permessi 755. Ho provato con la modifica da te indicata del file .service (da /var/tuxbox/config a /etc/tuxbox/config, non il contrario, come tu dicevi), ho riavviato, provato ad attivare la oscam, ma non si avvia. Dopo ho provato ad inserire il percorso /etc/tuxbox/config anche nel file .socket, ma ha continuato a non avviarsi. Per cui, deduco che serve una oscam per la DE. Le altre non funzionano.

Grazie comunque per l'interessamento. Prove eseguite solo per conoscenza. I file di Samur che utilizzo vanno benissimo :smiling face with halo:

The path you indicate in DE 7.1 does not exist.

I performed tests on my dm920, then using the one you indicated, for armv7 architecture.

I first installed the oscam 11682 present in the extras of the image and verified that everything worked, obviously I inserted the TivuSat 183D smartcard instead of the 1856 which would not work. Then I tried, always with the original oscam, to change the path in the .service file from / var / tuxbox / config to / etc / tuxbox / config. I placed the config files in that path and the original oscam still works. After deactivating the oscam 11682, I renamed the one you indicated to me version 11711 for armv7, I renamed it equal to 11682, inserted in place of 11682 and allowed data 755. I tried with the modification you indicated of the .service file (from / var / tuxbox / config to / etc / tuxbox / config, not the other way around, as you said), I rebooted, tried to activate oscam, but it doesn't boot. After I tried to put the path / etc / tuxbox / config in the .socket file as well, but it still didn't start. So, I guess you need an oscam for DE. The others don't work.

Thanks anyway for your concern. Tests performed only for knowledge. The Samur files I use are fine :smiling face with halo:

Edited 2 times, last by disa51 ().

• Official Post

Does the Dream-Elite Extra feed have the version you need?

• No, il feed Dream Elite Extra si ferma alla versione 11682, altrimenti non avrei chiesto. Comunque, come dicevo prima, l'ho chiesto per un amico. Gli chiederò di provare la versione postata da Samur e dopo il test informerò dell'esito.

Grazie

No, the Dream Elite Extra feed stops at version 11682, otherwise I wouldn't have asked. Anyway, as I said before, I asked for it for a friend. I will ask him to try the version posted by Samur and after the test I will inform about the result.

Thank you

Edited once, last by disa51 ().

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!