Usb-DVB-T (af9015) kernel 3.14

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 393 times. The last Post () by vs2009.

• Hello everyone. Do you know if there are drivers for usb-DVB-T (af9015) that work with kernel 3.14, which, if I'm not mistaken, is the one that both the DM900 and the DM920 have? I currently have it installed and running on a DM800se with kernel 3.2, but I don't know if there are drivers for kernel 3.14. I have seen in dreamboxupdate a file called "kernel-module-dvb-usb-af9015_3.14-r0.40_armhf.deb", but I understand that it would only be compatible with official DreamOS images or those based on it, right? For openatv images, openpli (Backup satpong) should use an .ipk file right?

• openpli (Backup satpong) should use an .ipk file right?

Have you ever visited the sarpong image feed?

here you can see the screenshots of the sarpong image, there is this driver on the feeder.,I do not have usb-DVB-T (af9015) and I do not have the opportunity to check the performance

• openpli (Backup satpong) should use an .ipk file right?

Have you ever visited the sarpong image feed?

here you can see the screenshots of the sarpong image, there is this driver on the feeder.,I do not have usb-DVB-T (af9015) and I do not have the opportunity to check the performance

Thank you for all the information you have given me. I just bought a DM920 that I will receive next week and I am reading to see what configurations I can make. Currently I have a DM800se with Openpli 4.0 (latest official version available for this receiver) and I have usb-DVB-T working with some drivers downloaded from the repository of the image itself and they are called "dvb-usb-af9015 (1.0-r3.2 ), so looking at the screenshots of the Sarpong Openpli 8.1 image it is possible that the drivers were updated and it works. I will test it when I receive it and I will comment on the results in case they are interesting for someone. I have been reading about the Sarpong Openpli 8.1 images and It is one of the tests that I will do as soon as I can. Thanks again for the information.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!