Samur's OSCam - Request for compilation, questions and help !!!

There are 807 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 121,481 times. The last Post () by EnoSat.

• dreambox 800se openpli not works

I also have a dm800se. Maybe I can help. Did you copy the file whitelist_streamrelay in etc/enigma2 and restart the box. After that you have to scan the satellite. What have you done so far. I don't know if openpli has a function in the menu 'Play with streamrelay'. My image is Openatv 7.3 from Captain for dm800se original.

• @Samur

1)_ Test_OSCam-11764-801 (SH4-stapi5-v0.0.3-Test) - They don't work, no CS, no Biss, no RusMir - but the Web interface displays Cyrillic and Armenian alphabet characters correctly

2)_ Test_OSCam-11764-801 (SH4-stapi-Test) - They don't work, no CS, no Biss, no RusMir - but the Web interface displays Cyrillic and Armenian alphabet characters correctly

• How do I change the version of Oscam smaur number OSCam r11759-801 to a version with a higher number OSCam_11764-r801 and the receiver reads it with the same version number, so when I change the binary file and make declaration 755 it reads normally, but the version is read with the old version number on the browser. Is there a file within the Oscam files that can be edited manually or from the browser?

• It's not enough to replace only in 'binary' file ( usr / bin). You must also enter new version in softcam.OSCam who will find

in etc / initd (attr 755) or depend where is in your image which you use. Copy softcam.OSCam somewhere in your PC

and open it with notepad , enter new version and copy on the same place and restart the box.

• So the DMone internal reader cannot work with irdeto cards that use the T14 protocol :face screaming in fear:

irdeto cards that use the T0 protocol have no problem

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!