Samur's OSCam - Request for compilation, questions and help !!!

There are 820 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 127,675 times. The last Post () by leonlive.

• thanks work fine vhit your config reader ZGEMMA H9 COMBO PLEASE ADD STB

[reader]

label=Merlin_1856

protocol =smargo

device = /dev/ttyUSB0

autospeed = 1

caid = 1856

mod1 = xx

key3588 = xx

data50 = xx

mod50 = xx

evensa = 1

detect = cd

nagra_read = 1

detect_seca_nagra_tunneled_card= 0

ident = 1856:000000,005411

group = 1

emmcache = 1,3,2,0

blockemm-unknown = 1

auprovid = 005411

• Hello.

You must add the Qviart Dual 4K to the list.

The black card works great.

Thanks

• Hi samur! Thank you for sharing your binaries with us :)

I have tried both on my odroid C2 with LibreELEC (Linux LibreELEC 3.14.29 #1 SMP Tue Sep 7 08:30:05 CEST 2021 aarch64 GNU/Linux) but both did not work :(

LibreELEC:~ # ./oscam-11711.coreelec_arm-libusb -V

-sh: ./oscam-11711.coreelec_arm-libusb: Permission denied

LibreELEC:~ # ./oscam-11711.coreelec_aarch64-libusb -V

-sh: ./oscam-11711.coreelec_aarch64-libusb: Permission denied

LibreELEC:~ #

• LibreELEC:~ # chmod 755 oscam-11711.coreelec_arm-libusb

LibreELEC:~ # ./oscam-11711.coreelec_arm-libusb -V

-sh: ./oscam-11711.coreelec_arm-libusb: Permission denied

LibreELEC:~ #

Nope. It did not help :(

UPDATE!

I got it to work. It has to be run from a location that is NOT an external drive.

• Hi at all...

I own a Odroid N2+ with coreelec and tried to get work Oscam.

I tried as follow:

but could not connect to webif and 'ConfigDir: /usr/local/etc/' also not there.

• to your coreelec device, install the appropriate oscam addon from anywhere and copy the oscam binary into the addon...

• Ciao Samur,

ti chiedo se hai una oscam con supporto Cak7 per immagine Merlin 4 su dm920, architettura armv7 SSL 102 percorso /etc/tuxbox/config.

Grazie

Hi Samur,

I ask you if you have an oscam with Cak7 support for Merlin 4 image on dm920, architecture armv7 SSL 102 path / etc / tuxbox / config.

Thank you

• Ti ringrazio per la tua disponibilità, ma quella che hai postato tu non credo che abbia attinenza con le oscam di questo thread, dove ci si riferisce alle oscam con la patch Cak7, sebbene in questo momento le schede tvsat nere non funzionino con la oscam. Penso che comunque quelle postate da Samur nel thread a cui mi sono riferito siano preparate per tale scopo, qualora dovesse rendersi disponibile ciò che occorre.

Del tuo allegato vi è anche la versione .deb, che sarebbe più indicata per le immagini che io uso, Gp4.1 e DEP 7.1, ma ho constatato che non per tutte le immagini va bene, Per la Dream Elite, ad esempio, non funziona.

Thank you for your availability, but the one you posted I don't think has any bearing on the oscam of this thread, where we refer to the oscam with the Cak7 patch, although at this moment the black tvsat cards do not work with the oscam . However, I think that those posted by Samur in the thread I referred to are prepared for this purpose, should what is needed become available.

Of your attachment there is also the .deb version, which would be more suitable for the images I use, Gp4.1 and DEP 7.1, but I found that not all images are good, For the Dream Elite, for example, not works.

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!