[Skin] Metrix Confluence Xposter packet by Dragon & Lululla

There are 237 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 25,981 times. The last Post () by zyjzy.

• version 2.3 is available on openatv feed next image update :smiling face with halo:

Image:

OpenATV 7.3 , OpenATV 7.4

Teamblue 6.4 - 7.3

• here is version 1.2 only x openspa 8.0 py3 fixed that virtualkeyboard problem

MetriXconfluencExp version only x openspa 8.0 py3

1.jpg

Sorry dragon , but this version don't resolve the problem that i higlighteed in my previous post and that Lululla has resoved with the version 2.3 for ATV skin...😕 (Don't it work systemplugin "positioner setup"). 😕😕😕

Vu+ duo due - Zgemma H9.2H - Motorized system with Amiko DM 3800, LNB Inverto Black Ultra Single and Fracarro 100 cm dish (70,5E to 45W).

• (Don't it work systemplugin "positioner setup"). 😕😕😕

here is version 1.2 only x openspa 8.0 py3 fixed that virtualkeyboard problem

MetriXconfluencExp version only x openspa 8.0 py3

if I'm not mistaken I asked for a debig from telnet, I don't have the engine, I don't get to that screen.

to solve I need details

Regards

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• Ok. But i think the problem is the same of that it was for your 2.2 skin version and that you solved with 2.3. Starting from dragon 1.2 version (last version for OpenSpa), can't you go back to the positionersetup script? Basically it's the same as the atv skin (yours), only the virtualkeybord template changes, and obviously you don't touch that ... I can be a betatester, if you want ...

Vu+ duo due - Zgemma H9.2H - Motorized system with Amiko DM 3800, LNB Inverto Black Ultra Single and Fracarro 100 cm dish (70,5E to 45W).

Edited 3 times, last by saragusa ().

• I already said I'm not a skinner, this is not my job.

if it's easy for you try it :)

can't I try and therefore don't try this, or do I have to buy an engine to try?

Regards

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• Ok. Clear. I thought that you, having already solved the problem for ATV image (and your last version skin works perfectly with OpenSpa image, except for the virtualkeyboard ...) you could easily solve it for OpenSpa as well. That's all.. Maybe he could check out dragon ... if he has time ... :upside down face:

• update skin x openspa 8.0 py3 vers 1.3

x the problem of the motor I can not understand the problem not having the motor

update skin x openspa 8.0 py3 vers 1.3

x the problem of the motor I can not understand the problem not having the motor

Hi dragon .

The "positionersetup" system plugin is identical for all skins for ATV image. Just change the template. If you replace in xml file of your OpenSpa version skin, the "positioner setup" script of the last version Lululla skin, i think the problem will be solved. I'm not a skinner, otherwise i would have already done it ... I can be a betatester if you want ...👍👍👍

• my screen

last screen metrix hd

try with attached skin.. report issue

thank's

• Thank's Lululla .

Here the report of test.

Image: OpenSpa, 8.1 version py3.

Skin installed: Your Last_skin_pro.zip

1. problem positionersetup/motore setting: resolved (screenshot 1);

2. virtualkeyboard OpenSpa: not resolved (screenshot 2);

3. poster genre in channel list: not appears (screenshot 3);

4. multichoice Channel list & infobar - Skinsetting Metrixconfluepro: not present (screenshot 4). Only channel list available is that of default, in screenshot 3;

5- Transparent Epg not visibile in infobar up the cover (screenshot 5);

6 - In dragon skin for OpenSpa, ver. 1.2, issues 2, 4 and 5 are resolved, issues 1 and 3 not resolved (ipk skin file attached).

IMG_20220709_121305.jpg

IMG_20220709_123609.jpg

IMG_20220709_121225.jpg

IMG_20220709_121247_5CS.jpg

IMG_20220709_122830.jpg

• try now overwrite xml in folder skin

if you can, since I did not understand some points, put an arrow (like the Indians) where the problem is

Thank you

• try now overwrite xml in folder skin

if you can, since I did not understand some points, put an arrow (like the Indians) where the problem is

Thank you

Ok Lululla .

If I understand correctly, i have to overwrite all the xml files present in the folder of the installed skin MetrixConfluenceExp (use/share/enigma2/) with correspondent xml files present in the folder of your attached zipped file MetrixConfluencExpXml-Pro-OpenSpa. That's right?

Edited once, last by saragusa ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!