History Zap Selector for OpenPli (6.x-9.x) © Dorik1972

There are 206 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 15,031 times. The last Post () by pepsik.

• A small and useful plugin for switching channels from the viewing history. The "Help" button calls for help in using this plugin. Plugin call - by short pressing the "blue" button on the remote control. Puthon2/Python3 are supported

5c71fab91959b4.webpb7fb21e19ec1ef2c6453a7.webp96b2036e15fbc92036.webp

• Hi. Nice plugin. This would be better set under some global shortcut, as is the case with OpenATV Enigma2 ;-). Btw, try to write, to the OpenPLi discussion forum to include this plugin as a standard in their Enigma2. The history of Zaps is a very good thing for all users of set-top boxes sitting in front of TV / SAT.

• set under some global shortcut, as is the case with OpenATV Enigma2 ;-).

1) In fact, this plugin will work on any image including DreamOS. It is only necessary to correct the skin accordingly, depending on the image used ....

2) Regarding OpenPli .... To be honest, I made small changes to the code of the OpenPli image itself, and now this plugin is called by pressing "<" and ">" bypassing the menu call by the "blue" button. If I'm not too lazy, I'll commit to the main branch of OpenPli

• 1. Yes, that's what Enigma2 or GUI set-top boxes are all about - GUI / SKIN programming. There should be some compatibility, but unfortunately 100% compatibility is never guaranteed. I know this myself, from my own creation of plugins for Enigma2 (ChocholousekPicons plugin). It's an endless fight with in/compatibility of the GUI :).

2. OK ... good job! :)

• 100% compatibility is never guaranteed.

Never say never :smiling face: - a question of perseverance and desire ... I (re)wrote a couple of plugins for myself that work on any images, including DreamOS using the same skins & python code and working on any version of Py2/Py3 ... (RE: E2m3u2bouquet Plugin , RE: [Plugin] EPG Import mod from Dorik1972 and a few more that are not represented on this forum)

• I often had to edit and even create conditional changes in the Chocholousek-Picons plugin, as each version of Enigma2 behaves a little differently. The position or size of the texts has changed. The same goes for pictures. Slightly different graphics size adjustments are used in each Enigma2 distribution. There is still no 100% standard for SKIN and GUI - for Enigma2 plugin developers. I use the "config" module Enigma2, but that doesn't mean it will always be compatible with every SKIN / GUI. It's a stressful job if the plugin developer wants to make a universal plugin that works correctly on all dozens of existing Enigma2 distributions :) and also on different Enigma2 cores. In addition, we have new commercial Enigma2 cores from Dreambox, which in turn have new problems (regarding the use of their newer APIs, for GUI / SKIN).

• @pepsik Thank you for the wonderful add-on....... I follow your development on plugins such as (Enhanced Movie Center - EPG Import ....... )

and I see a valuable talent.

I find that you have the talent to understand the codes of different images and the way they work, and it is not available to many, as it is an area in which there is little creativity with the emergence of new additions that benefit the users of Enigma2

Allow me to make a request that is not personal, it is raised by many Enigma users, and it may not be related to the topic here

It is about subtitles displayed on movies and series....etc

This is done through the wonderful plugin SubsSupport by downloading translation files from famous sites

What I am talking about ..... We hope to have development New plugin, can make the way to glory , by display translation automatically through Google Translate from media on channel into all languages of the world.

Can dream come true !!

• We hope to have development New plugin, can make the way to glory , by display translation automatically through Google Translate from media on channel into all languages of the world.

So what's the difficulty? It is only necessary to understand whether the Google translate API has time to process and return the request in a reasonable time ... i.e. time is much less than the current subtitles are displayed. I once came across a plugin for automatic translation of EPG show descriptions using the google translate API ... In terms of translating subtitles - absolutely the same principle

p,.s. https://vuplus-community.net/b…-translator-plugin.13746/ - google translator for events description

p.s.s. https://github.com/ssut/py-googletrans - pure python library for google translate API... You don't even need to write anything =) . Take and use ... The only thing is that it can be slightly modified for compatibility with py2, but it's quite simple

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Histrory Zap Selector for OpenPli (6.x-9.x) © Dorik1972” to “History Zap Selector for OpenPli (6.x-9.x) © Dorik1972”.
  • Can dream come true !!

If we limit ourselves to supporting images based on Python3, then nothing complicated at all .... In the plugin that you attached to the post, it is enough to "throw" 5-7 lines ... and the subtitles will be in the language you need with automatic detection of the source language =) Do you have a github link for it sources ?

• So what's the difficulty? It is only necessary to understand whether the Google translate API has time to process and return the request in a reasonable time ... i.e. time is much less than the current subtitles are displayed. I once came across a plugin for automatic translation of EPG show descriptions using the google translate API ... In terms of translating subtitles - absolutely the same principle

p,.s. https://vuplus-community.net/b…-translator-plugin.13746/ - google translator for events description

p.s.s. https://github.com/ssut/py-googletrans - pure python library for google translate API... You don't even need to write anything =) . Take and use ... The only thing is that it can be slightly modified for compatibility with py2, but it's quite simple

If we limit ourselves to supporting images based on Python3, then nothing complicated at all .... In the plugin that you attached to the post, it is enough to "throw" 5-7 lines ... and the subtitles will be in the language you need with automatic detection of the source language =) Do you have a github link for it sources ?

Thank you... for your interest and for the quick response....this is what I expected of you....

Try and succeed... :smiling face with heart eyes:

Yes, I know the Google (EPG) Translator plugin, and it is good for translating the name of the event on the channel, and then searching on specialized sites for translation to reach the translation file for the name of the event, which is of course what I see is not practical and difficult to implement

Regarding your inquiry about the blog link on the developers site

The following subssupport version is available at the link

Releases · mx3L/subssupport
    Contribute to mx3L/subssupport development by creating an account on GitHub.
    github.com

Only you have the experience to estimate and judge what works and what does not, based on your talent and experience

I expected that simultaneous translation could only be achieved by building a completely new plugin to do so

And you are now saying that the current plugin can do this after modifying it by adding a Google api and more 5-7 lines

We look forward to your creativity in implementing this. Thank you very much for your time and effort

• I know the Google (EPG) Translator plugin,

Well, if you know it, then most likely you know that it does NOT work because there are html parsing errors :beaming face with smiling eyes: ... I fixed it today and made it fully p2/py3 compatible ..... Enjoy!

p.s. No offense to the author of this plugin ... but his code is so NON pythonic that I was even ashamed to "poke around" in it

• Well, if you know it, then most likely you know that it does NOT work because there are html parsing errors :beaming face with smiling eyes: ... I fixed it today and made it fully p2/py3 compatible ..... Enjoy!

p.s. No offense to the author of this plugin ... but his code is so NON pythonic that I was even ashamed to "poke around" in it

All thanks and appreciation ..

But I couldn't understand the relation between Google (EPG) Translator and the media translation subtitle

Can I have more explanation?

we look for how get online international translated subtitle for movies and series, not for the event name

f9d03e375ae73c62d318bd.webp

• But I couldn't understand the relation between Google (EPG) Translator and the media translation subtitle

What do you mean you don't understand? the principle of translation is exactly the same ... by exactly the same request to Google translate ... only you need to pass the text of the subtitles as a parameter ...

we look for how get online international translated subtitle

I'm glad for you ... And what's so difficult? Throw 2-3-5 lines into the subtitle plugin... I wrote about it above... Or are you waiting for someone (like me) to do it?

Code
    url = 'http://translate.google.com/m?hl=%s&sl=%s&q=%s' % (destination_lng, source_lng, quote(subtitles_text))
    headers = {'User-Agent': 'Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; en-US; rv:1.9.2.6) Gecko/20100627 Firefox/3.6.6'}
    request = Request(url, headers=headers)
    output = urlopen(request, timeout=10).read().decode("utf-8")
    subtitles_text = re.findall(r'<div class="result-container">(.*?)</div>', output, re.S)
    subtitles_text = unescapeHTML(unquote(subtitles_text[0] if subtitles_text else ''))

Next, you need to make the html-unescape function for the contents of the "subtitle_text" variable ...

That's all "higher mathematics" which will work on Py2 and Py3

• Much appreciation and thanks to you

What do you mean you don't understand? the principle of translation is exactly the same ... by exactly the same request to Google translate ... only you need to pass the text of the subtitles as a parameter ...

Yes, OK -- I understood the common principle of bringing translation from Google through the PLUGIN

I'm glad for you ... And what's so difficult? Throw 2-3-5 lines into the subtitle plugin... I wrote about it above... Or are you waiting for someone (like me) to do it?

Next, you need to make the html-unescape function for the contents of the "subtitle_text" variable ...

when you say

"Or are you waiting for someone (like me) to do it?"

As if you were anyone... Yes, I was asking you for your skill, experience and talent

That's all "higher mathematics" which will work on Py2 and Py3

Thank you for letting me know how to do this, but unfortunately I don't have the skill to do it

And I wish you could make it to the end

But thank you for your generosity

• Can dream come true !!

222 more buckets and a golden key in our pocket (C) Pinocchio :beaming face with smiling eyes:

eec3e7e52263763ee42baf9ff.webp465d63d84.webp

Made automatic translation of subtitles into the interface language set in the image used ....

Just replace the original files with files from the archive and you will have automatic translation of subtitles into the interface language of your E2 image

• 222 more buckets and a golden key in our pocket (C) Pinocchio :beaming face with smiling eyes:

Made automatic translation of subtitles into the interface language set in the image used ....

Wow, 💥💥💥

That's what we are waiting for 👏👏👏

Now no need to get download subtitles file manually 🥳

i will use it in moments, :star struck:

I will ask you one more developed thing 🤭

Always we have old problems with different in frame per second between subtitles and media which need manually adapt-- is that can fix by fetch automatically

Thanks a lot for what you did, I am sure you can do it 👍

---------------------------------------

i am just try it i have small error displayed on openatv 7.0

9589681da.webp

----------------------------------------

Now use openatv 6.4 it's working

but there is some thing i want to get clarification from you if you please

- now i use image and stb on English language and want subtitle by Arabic, i do that from plugin setting and i think there is conflict because subtitle still displayed in English & spinng wheel display continually every subtitle appear

c039f151074a89968.webp

- i miss how automatically detect and download subtitle from google online,

i am still get subtitle srt file via international site manual download from plugin itself

233d1f09.webp

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!