make oscam disconnect idle user who is on the same channel for 180 minutes

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 185 times. The last Post () by s3n0.

• good morning.

I am trying to make the oscam disconnect the user who is on the same channel for 180 minutes. But it happens to me that it disconnects it but after 20 minutes of being disconnected the user reconnects without changing the channel

Can someone help me how to solve this problem

I have made the configuration that our friend S3no puts but no

but i have this problem

Thank you so much for your time.

I apologize for my English but I'm doing it with the google translator

• Hi.

You will need to set some sanction for the user or some BAN (for some time) for this user, because he probably has auto-reconnect set up in his softcam-client.

EDIT:

But you have to describe more precisely what you want to achieve. Do you want to grant the user access only for a certain time ?

You can create a user by adding a timeout to his configuration (in the Oscam server) with the date when a particular account expires. However, it is tied to the day. Not for minutes. I mean this:

OSCam/en/Config/oscam.user – Streamboard Wiki

Or you can allocate account usage, only on certain days and at certain times - within "time frames". However, it is a bit more complicated to set up :). I mean this:

OSCam/en/Config/oscam.user – Streamboard Wiki

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!