PushVOD on Hispasat 30W

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 685 times. The last Post () by Antepenultim8.

• Hi all,

can someone provide information about the channel "PushVOD" at 11276 H 7140?

As far as I have understood it broadcasts video on demand contents to cruise ships, but I haven't found anything about the STB needed to receive it.

Thanks in advance for any hint.

• Mobility
    www.hispasat.com

MARITIME PUSH VOD

In 2019, HISPASAT reached agreements with Vodomedia to provide Push VoD services for the maritime market. This solution allows audiovisual contents to be broadcast to boats.

The technical solution is based on QuadriFast technology from Quadrille, who are tasked with pushing content on the receiving device. For the client, all they need is to have a satellite reception antenna and a Set Top Box.

The PushVoD system is fully compatible with traditional television reception installations on boats.

The solution is compatible with i-Direct maritime connectivity services.

parabéns cr7 & moliveira88

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

RIP Vangelis Papathanassiou

• Thank you for your reply. I do not know anything about tv system on boats, so can you please let me know how can one watch that channel? Is it FTA or is it tied to a particuiar subscription or bi-directional data stream?

• Satnews Publishers: Daily Satellite News

from 2013 Dune HD one of the first user's of Quadrille’s QuadriFast™ Push VoD technology

some info on what box they use

Digitalb

Digitalb opts for Quadrille solution
    The leading Albanian digital pay-TV provider Digitalb has chosen Quadrille’s Quadrifast solution to deploy VOD and catch-up TV services to its subscribers.
    www.broadbandtvnews.com

and BFBS are using it too

these mainly use it for Catchup tv and VOD channels

parabéns cr7 & moliveira88

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

RIP Vangelis Papathanassiou

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!