Novaler 4k problem with WiFi.

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 698 times. The last Post () by zinou2008.

• good evening I can not connect with my Novaler 4k with. WiFi there are Boots where I can't even find the WLAN connection part so it's impossible to connect I don't know what to do even if I find the WLAN connection impossible to connect I must use the LAN connection and I only connect with WiFi .....

He searches for WiFi connections they find nothing while there is a connection I do not understand. The USB WiFi module and obviously connect to the receiverHe searches for WiFi connections they find nothing while there is a connection I do not understand. The USB WiFi module and obviously connect to the receiver

• good evening I can not connect with my Novaler 4k with. WiFi there are Boots where I can't even find the WLAN connection part so it's impossible to connect I don't know what to do even if I find the WLAN connection impossible to connect I must use the LAN connection and I only connect with WiFi .....

He searches for WiFi connections they find nothing while there is a connection I do not understand. The USB WiFi module and obviously connect to the receiverHe searches for WiFi connections they find nothing while there is a connection I do not understand. The USB WiFi module and obviously connect to the receiver

kernel-module-novaler4k-mt7601u-4.4.35_4.4.35-r0.6_multibox.ipk

Download above file send it to receiver tmp folder via ftp then telnet this command "opkg install /tmp/*.ipk"

kernel-module-novaler4k-mt7601u-4.4.35_4.4.35-r0.6_multibox.ipk

Download above file send it to receiver tmp folder via ftp then telnet this command "opkg install /tmp/*.ipk"

hello soomar my apologies for the delay I will try to do it tonight and I will answer you as soon as possible.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!