AJPanel Enigma2 Tools - discussion & support

There are 794 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 101,739 times. The last Post () by thundere.

• Hello, first of all: Great Work!! :)

I have a small problem: When I start your Plugin it automatically imports stalker.conf (from Multistalker Plugin, which is working with my Image, but sometimes Produces "End Of Stream" errors). Now when I want to play a Stream with AJPanel, it always tells me "Waiting for State change" ? What does this mean? All those Portals are working fine with Multistalker Plugin. What am I doing wrong? Please Help!!!

;)

P.s.: I have a Vu+ Solo 4K with VTI Image 15.0

• Thanx, but this doesn't help. I moved it from /home to /media/hdd and deleted also the multistalker Portals in the enigma2 settings, but still the same message:

" Waiting for State change " ???

I've read, that you can change your MAC-Adress within OpenATV Image. Isn't that the most important thing with stalker portals? In VTI Image you can't do this. But because Multistalker Plugin also works for me with VTI-Image I thought, that the Plugin itself changes your MAC-Adress. Or has this nothing to do with my Problem?

Or do I have to install also some stalker portal emulator in addition? Please help.

• I would only suggest to the author ipanel if he can make shorter or longer rewind steps or more options example buttons 1-3, 4-6, 7-9 for vod and series back and forth.

Also if it is at all possible some interval when in playlist or stalker, when loading tv channel to epg tape itself removes example after 5 seconds or similar, so you don't have to have every channel on OK.

• Thank you for your help, but I'm afraid I'm doing nothing wrong. I've got just ONE list called stalker.conf (which I formerly used for Multistalker Plugin). Everything works fine with it This List looks like your second Picture. I just renamed it and put it in another place, only because you told me so in order to prevent multistalker plugin using it at the same time. But that changes nothing:. I also tried to completely remove Multistalker Plugin, which had no effect, too. ADJPanel finds the list at any place on my hdd (good work) and imports it correctly (I think so). Here an example how the first Portal in the stalker.conf looks like in that list (this is only a fictive example, NOT a real working one):

portal 0 http://siteABC-12345-XYZ:8080/c/?mac=00:1A:79:F1:57:BA

With such a list Multistalker Plugin works fine, but AJPanel NOT. By the Way: I have found out a strange behaviour: When I go to AJPanels Settings and change the default IPTV Reference Type from "4097 (servicemp3)" to "1 (DVB Stream)" suddenly LIVE TV works. But VOD and Series still don't work ??? "5001 = GSTPlayer" and "5002 = exteplayer3" don't work either with the old error message "Waiting for State change".

OK, it's good to know, that ADJPanel chnges the MAC-Adress on its own, so this can't be the Problem. I can watch LIVE TV with theIPTV-Reference- Option "1 = DVB-Stream). So what can I do elso to get VOD and Series to work? IRemoved E2iPlayer as well, Serviceapp, too = nothing. Then I reinstalled Serviceapp (hoped for a clean install) and ffmpeg, too = no changes. I don't know what I could do now. I'm thinking of trying out openATV Image, but I love my VTI Image and my Skin.

Any other Ideas?

• Waiting for state change = waiting for the system to respond with what it receives from the server.

About the settings:

Make sure that AJPanel is set to what your receiver can use with the player.

See: *Default IPTV Reference Type* (4097, 5001, etc).

This decides the streaming player.

You can check what your syatem supports with the IPTV option: *Check System Acceptable Reference Types* .

If you have *ServiceApp* installed, you get more players, and hence more supported reference types.

If you have already added channels to bouquets, you can fix the reference codes for all your channels with the IPTV option: *Change All Ref. Types to (1/40975001...)* .

• Thanks for your help.

As I said: I already removed and then installed the Serviceapp again (for getting the latest VTI version.)

What should I change / alter in the Serviceapp Options ? What is the best setting?

Other Question:

Where canI find the IPTV Option "Check System Acceptable Reference Types". ???

This is not a telnet command and I could't find this in the ADJPanel either???

Please look in my Post #114

There you can see what I've already tried: I switched between Default IPTV Reference Type 1, 4097, 5001, 5002, 8192 and 8193 - nothing worked.

Only Type 1 (DVB Stream) works with LIVE TV !!! VOD and Series doesn't work with any of obove mentioned options. In Multistalker Plugin everything workes fine !?

So please tell me: Where can I check those acceptable Reference Types?

Thanx in advance !!!

• You did not have to do anything of the above. AJPanel is totally independent of other plugins and does not interfere with them. They also have no effect on the panel's work.

By default, the panel uses 4097 as the reference type which is simply used in the reference code for a channel so that the system selects the right streamer for it.

This 4097 is the standard code for streaming and should work with all images unless something has been modified in the system (such as adding/changing the streamers).

Some plugins recommend ServiceApp to be installed on your system for them to work and thats good because it offers more streamer. In this case, you need to change the default 4097 in the panel's setting to the on used in your ServiceApp (example 5001, 5002, etc).

As your test confirmed that Ref-type "1" worked with Live. This is becasue it is the default for streaming Live channels on some systrms.

Also trythis:

1- Keep 4097 in the panel.

2- Reinstall ServiceApp and just switch it on without changing anything in it except trying the first option (serviceapp/original).

If nothing works, try another image.

• Your Question

Where canI find the IPTV Option "Check System Acceptable Reference Types". ???

This option changes the Ref. Type for those channels which you have already added to your bouquets.

8aa81803ace3a3c7695557ee8.jpg

as your word about

switched between Default IPTV Reference Type 1, 4097, 5001, 5002, 8192 and 8193 - nothing worked.

Only Type 1 (DVB Stream) works with LIVE TV !!! VOD and Series doesn't work with any of obove mentioned options. In Multistalker Plugin everything workes fine !?

Inquire about the best iptv player

Since version 2.0.0, the ability to change the IPTV Reference has been added to all types of Reference, which is suitable for all media players.

In version 2.5.0 added the ability to change the default IPTV reference type from settings (types = 1, 4097, 5001, 5002, 8192, 8193)

Broadcasting by type (DVB Stream)

Broadcast with type 4097 (servicemp3)

Broadcasting in type 5001 (GST Player)

Broadcasting in type 5002 (Ext-3 EPlayer)

Broadcast as 8192 (HDMI input)

Broadcasting with type 8193 (eServiceUri)

You can check the check system acceptable option to see the number that allows channels to appear in the channel list, but it is not required to work

With the possibility of choosing for IPTV, it was possible to check, re-number, and change the numbering of the media player between (1/4097/5001/5002)

Some images contain more than one media player, and this number identifies the media player

Most images do not accept only the reference, which starts at 4097, which is the main operator in most of the images

When you need to use a better player installed on the image, you can choose.. For example, ext3 eplayer must be changed to 5002 so that the system recognizes the choice of media player

46eb89787571c0f3fae44e.jpg

3d4d7e65a60d773c881d.jpg

Please make sure that this is the setting option were you change the default Reference Type for the panel.

5c6cf0ae07546f2206e7cfb.jpg

• Thank you again for your great effort to help me. I tried everything and nothing worked, so I came to the conclusion, that the Problem comes from my VTI Image. I've experimented a lot of times with it, installed and removed e2iplayer and mediaportal several times. Removed and installed Serviceapp again and again. Installed and removes different exteplayer3 and ffmpeg versions. So I think, I have destroyed something important OR: VTI-Image is just missing some important fles... I don't know.

Because VTI is still based on Python2 and will not progress anymore, I always thought of to maybe try out openATV, because their Images 6.5 and later are more modern (Python 3). So yesterday I flashed the newest Nightly of openATV 7.1 (08.01.2022) for my Vu+ Solo 4K - and what can I say?:

immediately it worked !!! :) ... Everything works without the need of changing anything in ADJpanels standard Settings ---> (Broadcast with type 4097 (servicemp3)

So again many thanks to you biko for your help ... and the coder for his great work !!! ;)

• Yes, LIVE TV also worked for me, but no VOD and no Series. As I said, I maybe experimented too much with my Image and destroyed something important. Even if a clean install / flash of VTI Image would work, I will NOT do that anymore, because I love the versatility of openATV. And I anyway wanted to upgrade to Python 3 sometime. So I will stay at openATV 7.1 now. I know it's a Beta (or maybe just an Alpha?) Version, but those Plugins I need already work with it fine :)

I have just to find the Mediaportal MOD for Python 3, which is not especially for Dream Boxes and works on other ARMv7 - Boxes like my Vu+ Solo 4K. :) ... And if Stalker Portals work like they do right now I even don*t need e2iPlayer anymore, because it stalker Portals are much much better (for me). I think e2Iplayer is the reason why I destroyed the streaming capabilities in my Image. I had to make a lot of workarounds to make it run without errors ... (it only installed correct on a clean image without problems - otherwise the download of the needed extra - files, the first time you started the plugin, always failed ...

• Yes, LIVE TV also worked for me, but no VOD and no Series. As I said, I maybe experimented too much with my Image and destroyed something important. Even if a clean install / flash of VTI Image would work, I will NOT do that anymore, because I love the versatility of openATV. And I anyway wanted to upgrade to Python 3 sometime. So I will stay at openATV 7.1 now. I know it's a Beta (or maybe just an Alpha?) Version, but those Plugins I need already work with it fine :)

i try vod & Series - it work perfectly

• If you have already added channels to bouquets, you can fix the reference codes for all your channels with the IPTV option: *Change All Ref. Types to (1/40975001...)* .

Scenario:

have five (5) bouqet IPTV

4 working fine with (4097)

1 not work , do change to 5001 and they working

when back to previous bouquet, they stop working - because (4097) are changed to 5001

best way - change only one ouquet by request insted "ALL"

Would you make this option please

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!