AJPanel Enigma2 Tools - discussion & support

There are 795 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 101,806 times. The last Post () by biko.

• I notify a problem when i download channels from Mac portal to enigma 2 bouquet..when i change Channel the change Is slow and It appears a Rolling icon on the screen ..thanks

• Besides network/internet quality, server access speed mainly depends on the server you are using.

Changing the player (4097/5001/5002/8182) sometimes help.

• Grazie mille ma se lo guardo dentro al programma è fluido...solo dentro enigma 2 come user bouquet è lento al cambio

Edited 2 times, last by gigafox72 ().

• Hi... thanks for the job...a question..It could be possible to have epg guide when i download channels from the Mac portal to transfer them to enigma 2 bouquet?

The EPG from server can be updated as follows:

1- Play a channel from any IPTV bouquet.

2- From AJPanel main page, select "IPTV" then "Update Current Bouquet EPG (from IPTV Server)".

This will detect the server type for the channels in the bouquet and will try to download the EPG from the server to update the system.

----------------------‐--------

Note:

Just make sure that the system is set to cache the EPG and that the path exists. Example from OpenPLi menu:

Setup >> System >> EPG >> Location EPG Cache file.

You will either see:

/media/hdd/epg.dat

or

/media/usb/epg.dat

So, just ensure that you the path is correct (hdd or usb).

----------------------‐--------

The discussed option was separated from download process to enable the users to update their bouquets EPG at any time (without downloading the channels again).

• Thanks..another question Sorry...how can i realod the picon when the Channels are in user bouquet?

• Thanks..its possible to load more than 3 hours of epg...and its possibile to do this automatically?

Thanks again

• Request:

When making an archive e.g. tar.gz with preserved path , can we add multiple paths to the archive ?

For example:

path No 1

/etc/tuxbox/config

path No 2

/usr/bin/oscam

path No 3

/usr/cam/oscam.sh

The purpose is to collect all these files from multiple paths into one tar.gz file with preserved paths

• Are you try Package Creator (ipk/deb/tar)

Screenshot_20240315-220127_DreamDroid.jpg

• Do you mean that this function is already present?

I will try , thank you

• Hi guys,

I have set up a local IPTV proxy that publishes a

playlist with the link http://192.168.1.8:7095/v/s/IPTV.m3u.

I enter this link to playlist.txt and AJ Panel (IPTV Server from playlist) is giving me

„No valid URLs line“

When I open this link in a browser a file called m3u-IPTV.m3u

is downloaded. The content of the is like this:

#EXTM3U

#EXTINF:0 CUID="222af5e9573d40085017c98bf58a926b" channel-id="1" channel-number="1" group-title="|DE| SKY FILM UND SERIE" tvg-chno="1" tvg-id="1" tvg-logo="http://192.168.1.8:7095/api/files/5/http%3A%2F%2Flogo.protv.cc%2Fpicons-dino%2Flogos%2Fskycinemapremierenplus24.png" tvg-name="DE - SKY CINEMA PREMIEREN +24 UHD",DE - SKY CINEMA PREMIEREN +24 UHD

What am I doing wrong?

• This is a local address and is normally used to stream to your computer (e.g. using VLC).

AJPanel expects another URL format where it decides how to access a subscription server and the server responds differently

• 1712067374605.jpg

Hi,

When watching a movie through this image with ajpanel these graphics appear and I don't know how to remove them

Has anyone had a solution for this in other cases it works fine

This does not come from AJPanel. It comes from the image and can be disabled from the system menu (image dependent).

To skip using AJPaenl, just show its bar (normally with long Exit key) then use the《 and 》keys to skip. Or use the left/right arrows to see a kind of cursor that points to skip position then click OK.

You can use the digits keys to change the skip period.

• Openatv doesn't have this problem. Egami 10.5 does, but I couldn't find it in the settings.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!